Age of History 3

Istria

Argentine War of Independence 1810

The year is 1810, May Revelution has just happened, after the declaration of independence of the United Provinces of the Rio de La Plata, a war has begun, will you help the Argentines in their war of indepence and liberate the Chileans, or will you lead the Spanish army to reclaim the land of Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata? 

-Containing real historical event called Crossing of the Andes, with it you can liberate Chile and it will join you against the royalists

-Please leave feedback if you see any problem, historical accuracy is my no.1 concern. 

Screenshot_2019-01-10-20-00-10-172_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.png

Screenshot_2019-01-10-19-59-55-086_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.png

Picture two is used to demonstrate the Liberation of Chile, so I use sandbox(As royalists quite op in the scenario actually) 

The scenario is still WIP, please inform me if I make mistakes

In 1.1 version I will introduce the Gran Columbia area and there will be revolution event featuring Simón Bolívar, there will also be leaders(as Argentina is quite chaotic at that period, I will take the famous general San Martin as their leader, as for Chile, I think it will be O'Higgins(as he is more well-known))

New event about Bolivian uprising will be added, liberation of Bolivia will be featured

Also, I will post the download link of the scenario.

Edited by Istria
Additional information

Hola, antes que nada te agradezco por el trabajo que estás haciendo y te quería preguntar si es posible  una traducción al español del escenario, ya que es probable que mucha gente que juegue el escenario sea hispanohablante. Yo sé leer inglés pero sería más cómodo de esa forma.

Hello, first of all I thank you for the work you are doing and I wanted to ask you if it is possible to translate the Spanish version of the scenario, since it is likely that many people who play the stage are Spansih speakers. I can read English but it would be more comfortable in that way.

On 1/14/2019 at 11:57 PM, Lord Bafif said:

Hola, antes que nada te agradezco por el trabajo que estás haciendo y te quería preguntar si es posible  una traducción al español del escenario, ya que es probable que mucha gente que juegue el escenario sea hispanohablante. Yo sé leer inglés pero sería más cómodo de esa forma.

Hello, first of all I thank you for the work you are doing and I wanted to ask you if it is possible to translate the Spanish version of the scenario, since it is likely that many people who play the stage are Spansih speakers. I can read English but it would be more comfortable in that way.

Claro compañero, lo incluiré en la próxima actualización.