Also in mobile the ui is a bit small like REALLY small. But other than that this mod is really decent 🙂
So i today i continued on my scenario Modern World but from year 5000B.C.
i was on 20k turns and reached an economy over 2.1 Billion.
i kept upgrading the economy and BOOM economy is at -2.1 Billion.
i was freaked out for a sec that my progress died.
but my population was 1 Billion so i didn't have problem upgrading my economy fast.
later my economy was -2.0 Billion -1.9 -1.6 -1 -0.1 and later my economy got back to positive.
i started from 0 economy but my province economy and income were the same.
i got back to 2.1 billion and BOOM again -2.1 Billion. (this wasnt damaging my income and balance)
i was pretty mad, so i started upgrading my population.
i got to 2.1 billion pretty quick and BOOM -2.1 billion population.(this also wasnt damaging my income and balance)
Btw it didnt change anything including my rank scores witch was about 4million then.
(The economy shows 1.3 billion but was 10+ billion)
(and population was about 2.5 billion)
I only want to know how to get it back to normal!!!!!!!!!
How to add a new language or custom language on AoC2.
1. you need to copy bundles.properties and paste it on other folder
2. Go to inside the bundles.properties file that you copied and translate it with your language
3. add your language tag on your language file name, it should be like this: bundles_yourtaghere.properties
3. if you done it, paste it on game/languages
4. to add flag, you need to go to inside age_of_civilizations file, the file should be inside game/languages folder
5. and then add your language tag and your flag tag, to find the flags tag, you need to go to game/flagsH and you will find your flag tag and your flag that you want to add. Then, it should be like this: ;yourlanguagetag;yourflagtag;
6. Save it and done 👍
If you still don't understand, you can go to my YouTube Channel i will upload the video soon.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls