Age of History 3
Greydan

Bug with load of the game.

Hello!

I have a problem with the game and the map editor.After creating some provinces and changing the borders on map of 4269 provinces,the game starts to crash on 99% of load.It happens absolutely chaotecally.I can change the borders/create provinces and turn off the PC,close and open the game,but it will work propperly.But,at one moment,the came can just crash on 99% of load and I can't do anything to it.It crashes every time on 99% when I open the game.All provinces (except 4268) are deleted from "update",all the changes are made by the tutorial.On everuthing I did,I spent the entire 4 days,and I got such result.Please help.Thank you.

Edited by Greydan

Guest lagder

I have same problem. uninstall and install game again doesn't help.