Age of History 3
Shop_Soy

Is there any HoI4 Background for the original AoH2 Map?

I'm working on my own alternate history scenario but I can't find any decent background for it. The realistic ones look bad and the original one is just dull. I was looking for a darker background like in HoI4 with small details and I was wondering if anyone knew or could make one?

20 hours ago, Rico Rodriguez said:

I have a background but I'm not sure you may like it, also waiting for your scenario 🙂

Background by Urdekreiz.rar 12.46 MB · 3 downloads

The background looks good thank you! Maibe I can make it a bit darker so it fits better my scenario. I'm thinking about making an topic for it but I would like to work a bit more on it, I only have around 50 custom civs done and I'm hoping to have 100/200. I'll try to tell you when I have something. Have a nice day 🙂 

1 hour ago, Shop_Soy said:

The background looks good thank you! Maibe I can make it a bit darker so it fits better my scenario. I'm thinking about making an topic for it but I would like to work a bit more on it, I only have around 50 custom civs done and I'm hoping to have 100/200. I'll try to tell you when I have something. Have a nice day 🙂 

Alright I already have a page about it, it's "Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg". You can go check it if you want to 🙂