comepedra 13 Posted May 5, 2021 (edited) I’m sorry, I’m not good at creating maps, it’s for a mod I’m developing (Another map without provinces to make it easier to understand) Edited May 5, 2021 by comepedra sus Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anglo-Dutch 191 Posted May 11, 2021 i mean, its not really your mod if you dont make the map though Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
comepedra 13 Posted May 14, 2021 On 11/05/2021 at 07:52, Anglo-Dutch said: i mean, its not really your mod if you dont make the map though You are right, if someone makes the map I will put the credits very clear Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Resul Pasha 231 Posted May 14, 2021 şşş Reza Shah 1 Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Astolfo 16 Posted July 14, 2021 (edited) Hmm, I could do in a week or two :^ Examples of work on the page, if you still need of course Edited July 14, 2021 by Astolfo Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
daniii 9 Posted March 23, 2022 is this map is a map of santa catarina state cause there is an region that it looks exactly like bombinhas city Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
daniii 9 Posted March 24, 2022 btw i can do it but u have to give credits ElZe1 1 Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ElZe1 0 Posted August 16, 2022 Hello! I created a map of Uruguay with its provinces, but when opening the map it crashes. Could it be the resolution of the base map? If you help me I could help more people. Thank you 🙂 Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...