Age of History Games
Latusay

What if poland was weak. Alternative History. Update 4! (EVENTS!) W.I.P

Here it is! still in work!

LINK: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1pBPEsO_-O3YpIWPfav3nWZk5mfveJFhR

REMEMBER: Delete form Weimar Republic to avoid problems in events!

i will tell u what to do! 1st:  Go to editor and then to map editor! 2nd: select earth map with more than 4K provinces! 3rd: scroll down to formable civilizations and then click on weimar republic! 4th: Change country to any that is joke country and u have it! Have fun!!!

Return to official Version?

link here:

Edited by Latusay
Little tutorial!

Guest mimida21

i'm sorry, but like, ain't poland historically had suffer enough pain after 1795 and 1945?

9 hours ago, mimida21 said:

i'm sorry, but like, ain't poland historically had suffer enough pain after 1795 and 1945?

Yes i know but if poland didn't form with lithuania making polish lithuanian commonwealth then poland would be in much worse conditions. and poland would not make into moscow. lithuania would be much smaller because of russia and poland would be 3 times smaller from now because of germany . i will make scenario that will do the history about this scenario.

Edited by Latusay

On 5/27/2021 at 6:39 PM, Wikipedia said:

do u mean actual history

Kind of but some events would do it but there will be some other options that will change the history... meaning it would go alternative way! soo playing with bots guarantine that u will have alternative future of this scenario and sorry about the wars because idk why but always SPOILER: Scandinavia and other countries fight with each other