Co mam wrzucać?
9 members have voted
By Ànex i Rux
Since I joined the forum i have been wondering the same.
How do attributes work?
As you can see I am a count, there are some people with "contributor", "baron", "gentleman" and even "emperor" but some times the attribute does not seem to be linked to reputation so, does someone know how are thoose given?
I did not know where to post this since informations forum is closed.
How I Found This Feature
I was making a mod where there was real world alliances. While doing this I realized that NATO was way too OP! I decided to go on a journey to find how to make countries like, Russia and China stronger. I figured out some things without help but was never able to share this in which a update deleted my mod. A few weeks later I come to this cite to share my wonderful information to the hungry and desiring community that likes timelaspes!
1. Go to "Events" on the main editor page.
2. Add a new event and do whatever recipient you want.
3. change to starting date to whatever date you want (if you want it to start instantly in-game.
4. Go to "Triggers" and click on "If Civilization Exist's" then click on any civilization that is currently in the scenario.
5. Go to "Outcome" and scroll down to economy. Do any country you want and scroll the economy anything you want it to be.
6. Add the provinces you want the economy to be in.
7. Go back and press "Save Event".
Copying the Tutorial
Dont copy the tutorial please! Im talking to you Raider Knight!☹️
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls