Age of History 3
Ànex i Rux

Users attributes

Question

Since I joined the forum i have been wondering the same.

How do attributes work?

As you can see I am a count, there are some people with "contributor", "baron", "gentleman" and even "emperor" but some times the attribute does not seem to be linked to reputation so, does someone know how are thoose given?

I did not know where to post this since informations forum is closed.

18 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Shiite said:

It is given automatically (except contributor which is given by Lukasz), but Lukasz can remove it if he doesn't like you

well, i don't know since if you visit top members you can see how reputation does not fit at all with attributes tho

it makes sense with "contributors" being given by since they are really active contributors at the moment and can't be automated but emperors, archdukes, counts... they are all mixed xd

plus the fact i only have seen one prince and one duke

Edited by Ànex i Rux

1 minute ago, Ànex i Rux said:

well, i don't know since if you visit top members you can see how reputation does not fit at all with attributes tho

it makes sense with "contributors" being given by since they are really active contributors at the moment and can't be automated but emperors, archdukes, counts... they are all mixed xd

yeah it would make sense if Lukasz would give them out now thinking about it, but eh 

1 minute ago, Shiite said:

yeah it would make sense if Lukasz would give them out now thinking about it, but eh 

yeah i dont think Lukasz is interested in AoC2 so i dont know 😅

Just now, Shiite said:

true, and that's a lot of users tho.

How beautiful lukasz takes care of every single user of this forum, visits them, judges them and qualifies them with an attribute.

There has to be something, it's a lot of work doing that even for a mother

Just now, Ànex i Rux said:

true, and that's a lot of users tho.

How beautiful lukasz takes care of every single user of this forum, visits them, judges them and qualifies them with an attribute.

There has to be something, it's a lot of work doing that even for a mother

Who knows, its Lukasz. I wouldn't be surprised if he removed the ranks of all the members who spoke out against him like me

1 minute ago, Shiite said:

Yeah, as someone who's been here since 2018 he abandoned the game about 6 months after release

I'm also from 2018 and yes, he abandoned the game but he is still interested in this community he himself created, he really enters the forum regularly. I think he is just not motivated to keep working on the game but he really loves, the game and everything this has created.

We have been insisting for some fixes so long, i don't understand why he did not solve at least the simplest ones like rebel bugs but he really keeps this running. It's like it does not fit tho

4 minutes ago, Shiite said:

Who knows, its Lukasz. I wouldn't be surprised if he removed the ranks of all the members who spoke out against him like me

well, he is weird on his acts, but everything has a reason. Lukasz is so opaque it's hard to know him. I like thinking he does something (he defenitely moderates this)

2 minutes ago, Ànex i Rux said:

I'm also from 2018 and yes, he abandoned the game but he is still interested in this community he himself created, he really enters the forum regularly. I think he is just not motivated to keep working on the game but he really loves, the game and everything this has created.

We have been insisting for some fixes so long, i don't understand why he did not solve at least the simplest ones like rebel bugs but he really keeps this running. It's like it does not fit tho

Well I am a day older, but that doesn't matter. Lukasz just made the game for money, and he doesn't care about the community it created. I really don't want to explain this for the thousandth time

21 minutes ago, Shiite said:

Well I am a day older, but that doesn't matter. Lukasz just made the game for money, and he doesn't care about the community it created. I really don't want to explain this for the thousandth time

don't worry, you really don't have to, it's another matter to be discussed elsewhere 😉

My doubt persists, maybe someone knows, or even we can construct a theory xd

12 hours ago, Shiite said:

I think so. This is my third account, I follow him since 2016 circa, when he announced AoC2. When he left the project, I spoke against him. He banned my account permanently. He's a dumbass and i hope his next game will be a flop (If i dont reply anymore you know that he banned me again :P)

1 hour ago, GheovgosGJ said:

I think so. This is my third account, I follow him since 2016 circa, when he announced AoC2. When he left the project, I spoke against him. He banned my account permanently. He's a dumbass and i hope his next game will be a flop (If i dont reply anymore you know that he banned me again :P)

don't posts of deleted accounts disappear?

I also follow him since AoC1, i got the game on 2015/6 when africa version came out and I loved the game. Then he announced he would release the second verson at the end of 2017, he did not and then the "when it's ready" meme came out. But everyone pressured him to fcking release the game wich was unfinished and so did and that's what we got. Anyway there are no visibleintentions of fixes. But Lukasz is opaque so I have faith on a future update or the release of the source code.

11 minutes ago, Ànex i Rux said:

don't posts of deleted accounts disappear?

I also follow him since AoC1, i got the game on 2015/6 when africa version came out and I loved the game. Then he announced he would release the second verson at the end of 2017, he did not and then the "when it's ready" meme came out. But everyone pressured him to fcking release the game wich was unfinished and so did and that's what we got. Anyway there are no visibleintentions of fixes. But Lukasz is opaque so I have faith on a future update or the release of the source code.

I hope he'll release SC. I think is the bast way to keep the game alive. Probably he could do that when he'll realase his next game. But homestly I want his apologize for his dumb acting, I dislike him for gotta be shitting us during this time.