Age of History 3
Apple

AoC1+ V1.4 (871 Provinces)

16 minutes ago, Urdadplays said:

Not much really, you already have made most of the provinces before my request

Untitled52_20231103232916.png

Try to make that province next to Acre's border straighter and more parallel with the screen so that it resembles Brazilian empire 

9 hours ago, Urdadplays said:

Try to make that province next to Acre's border straighter and more parallel with the screen so that it resembles Brazilian empire 

Oh hold on, I just realized, try to make the Hungary-Romania border in 1942. And more to make: I drew most of these borders to add more civilizations and change borders, but some of them were just to historically resemble old borders.

Untitled53_20231104083521.png

Untitled54_20231104085541.png

Edited by Urdadplays

2 hours ago, Urdadplays said:

Oh hold on, I just realized, try to make the Hungary-Romania border in 1942. And more to make: I drew most of these borders to add more civilizations and change borders, but some of them were just to historically resemble old borders.

Untitled53_20231104083521.png

Untitled54_20231104085541.png

And don't forget the Russia-North Korea border. They aren't connecting, would be nice if they were. Also, make Corsica, Sardinia, and Sicily their own provinces. Thank you. And more provinces should be added in these pictures:

Untitled56_20231104101216.png

Untitled55_20231104100911.png

Untitled57_20231104103810.png

Edited by Urdadplays

5 hours ago, AsuraWolff said:

Is Corsica,Sardinia and Sicily have their own provinces too?

Not Corsica, but Sardine and Sicily is.

So yeah, can you add the provinces I requested in those images? 

On 11/4/2023 at 8:57 AM, Urdadplays said:

And don't forget the Russia-North Korea border. They aren't connecting, would be nice if they were. Also, make Corsica, Sardinia, and Sicily their own provinces. Thank you. And more provinces should be added in these pictures:

Untitled56_20231104101216.png

Untitled55_20231104100911.png

Untitled57_20231104103810.png

The top picture: A lot of these have since been added, but I can still add Galicia, and uh Auvergne? And Corsica.

Middle picture: Most of these are in the game now except for baden, the rhine tile, the swiss language provinces, cornwall, and tyrol, bergenland, and salzburg. I will add Cornwall and Baden, and maybe the rhine tile? The swiss and austrian tiles are kinda small and weird so not now. Might split Swiss in half though.

Bottom picture: I will add Abkhazia and Ossetia then split Georgia in half.