Age of History 3
Apple

AoC1+ V1.4 (871 Provinces)

1 hour ago, Apple said:

Ah.. its going to be a while longer. There still isn't even mobile for 1.3.... 1.4 will have an older unpublished map I made as a bonus.

about mobile devices can be left later when you have time for this, and about old maps can be left in the bottom links of the main post, like similar mods, such as the new uwut engine.

2 hours ago, Apple said:

Ah.. its going to be a while longer. There still isn't even mobile for 1.3.... 1.4 will have an older unpublished map I made as a bonus.

I think you didn't need to make the 1.3 mobile just focus on 1.4 and make a mobile edition on that version

I wanted to ask a question. If you are going to continue improving South America, do you think you can add these provinces? Above all to better represent some things such as colonization or the Inca empire. Regarding province 2, I wanted you to add it to the province to its right, not create a new province. 

Untitled52-20231103232916-thumb-png-5564

If you could add at least one of these suggestions, it would be very nice 🙂

23 minutes ago, ETACANGA said:

I wanted to ask a question. If you are going to continue improving South America, do you think you can add these provinces? Above all to better represent some things such as colonization or the Inca empire. Regarding province 2, I wanted you to add it to the province to its right, not create a new province. 

Untitled52-20231103232916-thumb-png-5564

If you could add at least one of these suggestions, it would be very nice 🙂

1 and 3 are already happening, 6 and 8 will probably happen, 5 and 4 will be 1 province.