South Dobruja: Maybe

Gdansk: Maybe

Petsamo and Salla: Maybe

Munster: No

Outer Ulster: No

Which other provinces should I add

Can you make it playable on android ?

On 9/29/2023 at 1:35 PM, uwut said:

add more scales it gets more provinces and scale stays 2x and it become unplayable

How? I think I remember an upscaling program but i can't find it

2 hours ago, Apple said:

Final few provinces, which you like to be added

Thrace, the Bulgarian Romania Danube River territory, more of Bessarabia's ww2 provinces, and Dobruja. Would be nice if Bulgaria was split too, which including the Danube vilayet is all I want.

25 minutes ago, Urdadplays said:

Thrace, the Bulgarian Romania Danube River territory, more of Bessarabia's ww2 provinces, and Dobruja. Would be nice if Bulgaria was split too, which including the Danube vilayet is all I want.

Oh, don't forget Vodjvodina (sorry if I spelled it incorrectly,  my lazy ass was too lazy to look it up. Anyways, yeah) and Bukovina. And don't forget the other Czechslovak divisions. Don't add small ones like Zaolzie. And, if you haven't added all of the ones I mentioned, I've got more. Kosovo and Montenegro would be cool. And the Hala'ib triangle. Djibouti would be awesome, and so would Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, and Acre (pre colonial and Colonial.) I can see that you already added most of the stuff, but add the small strip of land from Brazil owned by New Grenada. (Editing this along the way,) and the strip 9f land from Chile formerly owned by Bolivia.

Edited by Urdadplays

25 minutes ago, Urdadplays said:

Oh, don't forget Vodjvodina (sorry if I spelled it incorrectly,  my lazy ass was too lazy to look it up. Anyways, yeah) and Bukovina. And don't forget the other Czechslovak divisions. Don't add small ones like Zaolzie. And, if you haven't added all of the ones I mentioned, I've got more. Kosovo and Montenegro would be cool. And the Hala'ib triangle. Djibouti would be awesome, and so would Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, and Acre (pre colonial and Colonial.) I can see that you already added most of the stuff, but add the small strip of land from Brazil owned by New Grenada. (Editing this along the way,) and the strip 9f land from Chile formerly owned by Bolivia.

Alr

1 minute ago, Apple said:

Ill show you the current map of south america, and you show what provs you want

Well this is what is planned

image.thumb.png.e2a0a0e193855d62e2adf392f1e83e0d.png

Edited by Apple