Age of History 3
Apple

[MOD RELEASED] AoC1+ Europe (593 Provinces)

7 hours ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

my question is: why would you even make this 💀

Because the drive link for the mod this is based off doesn't work anymore.

Note, might not be an android version soon, I don''t know how to make it, and I don't have an android device.

10 hours ago, BySpringBonnie76 said:

i launched the game for playing your new map but i got crashed.

There is no difference between the version im giving you and the version I have. Are you clicking on the jar file? you might not have the right version of java.

2 hours ago, Apple said:

There is no difference between the version im giving you and the version I have. Are you clicking on the jar file? you might not have the right version of java.

Just kidding, I just forgot to add new backgrounds for this map, without them the game crashes, however when I open the region editor the game showing thisimage.thumb.png.09e1f811e1ebca17bf6f2272e1d6deaf.png

image.thumb.png.252cacee6f3c146932cfabe274447f92.png

It would be great if somebody could get bloody europe codes to work with this mod, so we can get our beloved capitulation back.

On 5/10/2024 at 11:50 PM, Apple said:

It would be great if somebody could get bloody europe codes to work with this mod, so we can get our beloved capitulation back. Webcam Test

Yes i agree with you bro.