Age of History 3
daniiiiiii

(OUT!) Era of the Rising Sun (日の出ずる時代陽)

On 12/6/2023 at 2:22 AM, daniiiiiii said:

(N° 1 ON TRENDING)

THE ERA OF THE RISING SUN

WELCOME!!!!!, this mod is focusing on animeland JAPAN!!!, THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN.

well, about this mod.

* one province is equal to one municipality, so, this is a BIG project (more than 1700 provinces :0 ) ( EXCLAVES WONT BE POSSIBLE )

* i only thinked of four scenarios (md regional, md prefectural, md municipal, before meji restoration and sengoku.) 

* but maybe i will do individual maps for regions.

Where's the link?

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, daniiiiiii said:

also can someone do connections ?

ujm.zip 3.15 MB · 0 downloads

Hello daniiiiii, I can do it but why didn't you put inner districts to cities like Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka and Yokohama?

I see no problem except this though ! 😄

Edit: 20-30% of the connections finished (here is the zip)

ujm.zip

Edited by Burakss

On 1/1/2024 at 4:11 AM, Burakss said:

Hello daniiiiii, I can do it but why didn't you put inner districts to cities like Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka and Yokohama?

ujm.zip 3.27 MB · 1 download

oh its because i did only prefectures municipalities and only the 23 wards/districts of Tokyo are considered municipalities.

the ones from Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka and Yokohama arent considered municipalities

2 hours ago, china peple said:

Also, I would like to collaborate with you on a mod, what do you think?

cool and perfect timing! im doing an spain map of the 480 comarcas and if u helped i would thank you so much!

edit : i just started the map so... i want to do some progress. Also, did you notice this is'n an edit 😉 kk (DO NOT CANCEL ME PLZZZZZZZZZZ-)

Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2024 at 4:11 AM, Burakss said:

ujm.zip 3.27 MB · 1 download

THANS BTW (i want to know where) the connections of the map (also did u do sea connrctions?)

Edited by daniiiiiii

3 hours ago, china peple said:

How do I send this mod to you?  I don't have a Google account and can't register one.

use media fire, u dont need an account

17 hours ago, daniiiiiii said:

很酷而且完美的时机!我正在制作 480 comarcas 的西班牙地图,如果您有帮助,我将非常感谢您!

编辑:我刚刚开始制作地图,所以...我想取得一些进展。另外,你有没有注意到这不是一个编辑😉kk  (不要取消我PLZZZZZZZZZZ-)

I'm so excited to see this news, I can help you, but I'm not familiar with modding, and because I'm in school, I don't have much time.

18 hours ago, daniiiiiii said:

THANS BTW (i want to know where) the connections of the map (also did u do sea connrctions?)

I made all the sea connections and I made 70-80% of the land connections as of now. 1 day later, if can't, 2 days later it must be finished. I really would like to see inner provinces for Osaka and Yokohama etc. but I still respect your opinion. (I just wanted to have special provinces for them because more than 3 Million people live there . Also, seeing a really big city near Tokyo that is one province feels a bit weird.)

6 hours ago, china peple said:

I'm so excited to see this news, I can help you, but I'm not familiar with modding, and because I'm in school, I don't have much time.

my school starts february so, kind of the same deal

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Burakss said:

I made all the sea connections and I made 70-80% of the land connections as of now. 1 day later, if can't, 2 days later it must be finished. I really would like to see inner provinces for Osaka and Yokohama etc. but I still respect your opinion. (I just wanted to have special provinces for them because more than 3 Million people live there . Also, seeing a really big city near Tokyo that is one province feels a bit weird.)

i know it feels weird but my objective on the map was to create an municipal map of japan, so tokyo divided is because tokyo is not an city, it is an metropoli made of 23 municipalities or ''wards''. The wards from other cities like: Nagoya, Yokohama and Osaka aren't considered municipalities. but my original objective was doing a big japan map, so maybe i could give the map editor for people to make the cities to be divised into wards (but if someone makes it won't be included in the mod)

Edited by daniiiiiii
forgot and b in ''objective'' bruv