Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

Age of History 3 - Publisher?

Don't do it!!! It will likely result in paradox stealing your hard work and getting credit for building such a great game. They will not waste time releasing ridiculous DLCs to make the game unplayable unless you pay for them. The benefits don't outweigh the negatives

7 minutes ago, Kerem Yılmaz said:

If Paradox Interactive will add a multiplayer mod to the game, yes. If they won't add it, no.

Accept only because it could give multiplayer ? You're joking right ?

For now, let's all forget plans about multiplayer. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

Accept only because it could give multiplayer ? You're joking right ?

For now, let's all forget plans about multiplayer. 

A better answer: 

If Paradox Interactive will add a multiplayer mod to the game, yes. If they won't add it, no. Cuz they will make just some unnecessary DLC's and a high fee for the game..

I think Lukasz can be a better publisher than Paradox for Age of History 3 because he deals directly with his players' suggestions.

Also, I think you don't understand the importance of multiplayer mod. The game may become boring after a few hours, but with multiplayer it can be played for months or maybe years without getting bored. (see also EU4, HOI4)

Edited by Kerem Yılmaz

I think only if they don't force you to make a lot of paid DLC, don't force you to charge unfair prices, let you with the total creativity for creating the game, help with easier modding and add a multiplayer mode

I wouldn't recommend paradox interactive, they're known for ruining franchises by greed. Although it'd definitely get the game out there, it'd be a massive gamble on if they force you to pump out 40 DLCs or not.

I'd recommend contacting 'Aquila Interactive', you can find them on discord through their current game project 'Gilded Destiny'

8 minutes ago, Kerem Yılmaz said:

A better answer: 

If Paradox Interactive will add a multiplayer mod to the game, yes. If they won't add it, no. Cuz they will make just some unnecessary DLC's and a high fee for the game..

I think Lukasz can be a better publisher than Paradox for Age of History 3 because he deals directly with his players' suggestions.

Also, I think you don't understand the importance of multiplayer mod. The game may become boring after a few hours, but with multiplayer it can be played for months or maybe years without getting bored. (see also EU4, HOI4)

If you've actually played any paradox game's multiplayer, it's HORRIBLY buggy. It's been 15 years and they STILL haven't fixed important issues like desync.

2 minutes ago, Shinayu said:

I think only if they don't force you to make a lot of paid DLC, don't force you to charge unfair prices, let you with the total creativity for creating the game, help with easier modding and add a multiplayer mode

Would they accept all of it ? That's the point.

18 minutes ago, Kerem Yılmaz said:

Daha iyi bir cevap: 

Paradox Interactive oyuna çok oyunculu mod ekleyecekse evet. Eklemezlerse hayır. Çünkü sadece gereksiz DLC'ler hazırlayacaklar ve oyun için yüksek ücretler ödeyecekler..

Age of History 3 için Lukasz'ın Paradox'tan daha iyi bir yayıncı olabileceğini düşünüyorum çünkü doğrudan oyuncularının önerileriyle ilgileniyor.

Ayrıca çok oyunculu modun önemini anlamadığınızı düşünüyorum. Oyun birkaç saat sonra sıkıcı hale gelebiliyor ama çok oyunculu modda aylarca, belki yıllarca sıkılmadan oynanabiliyor. (ayrıca bkz. EU4, HOI4)

Yes yes yes

10 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

Would they accept all of it ? That's the point.

That's the worrying part...

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Does Age of History 3 need a publisher? What do you think?

image.thumb.png.ddf3f893b0c3548ea60459172657eaed.png

if this means a bunch of DLCs and a super expensive base game, definitely not. Also, are you sure this is even real? This almost looks like someone just trying to leak the game, and it makes me nervous, I think things are fine the way they have been so far. And will you even still have independence over how the game comes out if you do accept this? This doesn't seem worth it, you can build up a large following from your own name as well, not just paradox.

Edited by QuiteCloth

6 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Does Age of History 3 need a publisher? What do you think?

image.thumb.png.ddf3f893b0c3548ea60459172657eaed.png

Lukasz, first of all you have to make sure that the mail is from paradox and not fake. And you should not allow any additions to the game without your permission, everything should be under your control. Remember, we loved Age Of History because it was Age Of History and it shouldn't lose that spirit.

3 hours ago, Kerem Yılmaz said:

Uma resposta melhor: 

Se a Paradox Interactive adicionar um mod multiplayer ao jogo, sim. Se eles não adicionarem, não. Porque eles farão apenas alguns DLCs desnecessários e uma taxa alta pelo jogo.

Acho que Lukasz pode ser um editor melhor do que Paradox for Age of History 3 porque ele lida diretamente com as sugestões de seus jogadores.

Além disso, acho que você não entende a importância do mod multijogador. O jogo pode ficar entediante depois de algumas horas, mas com o modo multijogador pode ser jogado por meses ou talvez anos sem ficar entediado. (ver também EU4, HOI4)

with paradox Multiplayer there would probably come a 20 dollar dls for Multiplayer  

1 hour ago, QuiteCloth said:

if this means a bunch of DLCs and a super expensive base game, definitely not. Also, are you sure this is even real? This almost looks like someone just trying to leak the game, and it makes me nervous, I think things are fine the way they have been so far. And will you even still have independence over how the game comes out if you do accept this? This doesn't seem worth it, you can build up a large following from your own name as well, not just paradox.

Looks real to me

image.thumb.png.c79af40d1332206a759a9de55e9fac13.png

5 minutes ago, Apple said:

On the community post most people seem in favour of you accepting, but most people here on the forums seem to say no. Weird.

Are you talking about YouTube? Yeah, YouTube doesn't allow you actually to post negative comments

45 minutes ago, Unity said:

Are you talking about YouTube? Yeah, YouTube doesn't allow you actually to post negative comments

litirly 1984

1 hour ago, Apple said:

On the community post most people seem in favour of you accepting, but most people here on the forums seem to say no. Weird.

It's because paraslop isn't a good company.