Age of Civilizations

Posted (edited)

This scenario starts on 19th April 1775 date of start of the American Revolution. The Thirteen Colonies are currently at war aganist the British Empire. If you choose to play with the Thirteen Colonies you will have the support of France and Netherlands (and Spain but not at war with UK because it will be too easy to win the scenario with a world superpower support).Meanwhile if you choose to play with UK you will play with the support only of a small German nation, Hesse.

Alliances: USA and Allies (France and the Netherlands)                   

UK and Allies (Hesse)                                                                                                 

Screenshot (version 1.1): preview.png.a131d176541f493f9c27095eac803c86.png

Download (version 1.1):

1775 scenario.rar

Edited by German_Soldier

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MarerjhAdditionalAccount
      VERSION 1.1!!!
      I created for you few scenaries for a map from AoC1:
      USA Brazil Cold war Soviet Union World War II World War I Victorian Era Napoleonic wars Fall of Mongol Empire Kievan Rus' --> DOWNLOAD FOR PC <--

How-To-Instal:
      Unzip the zip file Move the files to the "game folder / map / Earth_AoC1 / scenarios" How-To-Update:
      Replace past scenario files with new ones. If you have ideas for a scenario or see a mistake - comment! 😛
      UPDATES
      Version 1.1:
      4 new scenarios  

• By AlphaStar
      You can cringe but you can't not play this (at least when I publish it). Anyways this is literally random, I plastered random civilizations around the regular world map and  you might probably see that from the photos. Might be a few memes here and there.

Currently Finalizing I'll publish it when I figure out how to publish it and when I'm done finalizing it.
      Umm I guess that's it? I'll also start working on an alternate future WW3 scenario thing that I was thinking about on my 3 week vacation to Europe that I got back from 2 weeks ago.

• By PLe2

962, 1018
      1054, 1081
      1143, 1180
      1206, 1261
      1299, 1337 
      1368, 1402
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      goverment

_______________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      growth rate

increase: Syria,Persia,Anatolia,France,China,India,Southern Italy
      decrease: Balkan, England,Scandinavia
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      05/01 New Growth rate, Modified  Terrain, New Government, New Scenario:888, New age
      05/01 Fix bug.
      05/09 Fix bug,add 843 scenario
      Installation(please backup your game folder) (Age of Civilizations II ) C : \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II  (PC) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1knTfCnpxnqyOA74Q9ljYbTsrUkEE6l-D (Andriod)
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YkxZYU5DMd9K_blxpsGHDrM9lL-2VKIE/view?usp=drivesdk

• By Shrimpy5678
      I know that there's a million of these already, but here's my cold war scenario. I haven't added anything aside from the countries. Please give me suggestions if there are any inaccuracies. 
      Copy & Paste the file into the Age of Civilizations 2 > map > Earth > scenarios folder (in case you didn't know)
      1557327127605wraodxnw.zip