Age of History 3
rafaperezleal

Main menu and game bug

On 20/8/2019 at 16:57, rafaperezleal said:

Cuando cargo el juego, me envía al menú principal, vuelvo a cargar el juego y no me deja pasar al siguiente turno y la interfaz desaparece cuando presiono la tecla Tab. (En vapor)

I know it is late to reply but I found a recent solution. When starting the game go to the tutorial and press tab (open country info). After this, exit the tutorial and you can easily enter your game. That yes, this you must do every time you enter the game. There is no permanent solution that I know of.

On 4/24/2020 at 6:30 PM, y o said:

I know it is late to reply but I found a recent solution. When starting the game go to the tutorial and press tab (open country info). After this, exit the tutorial and you can easily enter your game. That yes, this you must do every time you enter the game. There is no permanent solution that I know of.

Bro... Thank you so much, If you know how many game I have deleted for this bug. I thounght that was my PC.

Thanks, greetings from mexico (sorry my bad English)

On 4/24/2020 at 8:30 PM, y o said:

how do i exit the tutorial in-game? do i just quit to main menu and continue the game?