Age of Civilizations
TaDziK

Alternate History: 1918 [PL] [No-Events]

Hello

I'm creating my new scenario. He tells an alternative story of World War I in which no one won. Germany divided into small countries (mostly democratic). Austria became an extremely fascist German Reich. The Russian civil war ended with the intervention of the Entente's army, as a result of which new countries emerged, for example Ukraine, Rus and Syberia.

Soviet Russia is much weakened, among other things, because it lost the Caucasus.

France has lost all of its colonies, Britain has become the world's dominator and the US has become an absolute monarchy (the result of the civil war of 1916-1918).

It does not give links because the scenario is not finished. Sorry for my English i'm from Poland :P

603850_20190324094929_1.png

603850_20190324094934_1.png

603850_20190324094944_1.png

603850_20190324095132_1.png

603850_20190324095139_1.png

603850_20190324095227_1.png

603850_20190324095246_1.png

603850_20190324102547_1.png

603850_20190324102553_1.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MAxbarkc16
      Hello!
      This is the scenario of the alternative world of 2065. The world in this scenario is in complete decline since in 1964 there was a nuclear war between the USSR, the United States and Great Britain. Many autonomies, regions, were liberated. Revolutions are going on in Venezuela, Russia, Mexico, South Africa, and difficult battles between the French on the one hand, and Algerians and Tunisians on the other, are going on in French Algeria. And only you can change the world in this scenario! Restore the Russian Empire, restore the British Empire, make America great again, make China united or leave it fragmented, but subjugate all Chinese countries, restore the Roman Empire or Viznatiya (as you want), and finally re-create the Third Reich and subjugate Europe as you wanted Adolf Hitler!
      There will be ~ 400 events in the script! Almost vevery country will have ~ 20 events!
      In terms of gameplay, nothing else will change.
      Other mods were involved in the mod (Addon +, Aoc Laucher 11:59, Russian civil war.
      I also ask if someone can translate the script into: German, French, Italian, Turkish and Chinese then write here on the form I will try to answer immediately (or not immediately)!
      It will be released around the new year.
      It will have ~ 400 events and a thoughtful plot.
      Yes, but I will not be able to develop this scenario alone. So I get your help!
      After April of next year.
      Around October 27-31
      Yes it will and yes it will be for testers.
      Yes there will be, and there will be 2.
      Project on the seven-year war, and the hundred-year war.

I apologize right away if there are errors Google translator is VERY bad to translate suffixes and endings.

• By Oxix_Polska
      Czy ma ktoś scenariusz z Podlasiem (taki z eventami)?
    • By Mr.Hitler
      With the loss of western Europe and most of America' allies to the reds the United States and Britain stood alone on the forefront against communism. But that was in the past. In the modern world the United States could not overcome the might of the Soviet Union, capitalism has lost in the face of communism. What was the United States a land of prosperity and opportunity became multiple poverty stricken nations.
      West Berlin was given to the Soviets in a treaty in result of the blockade
      The Western allies were not able to protect South Korea during the Korean war 
      The Cuban missile crisis gave the Soviets an edge against the Americans 

Work in Progress
      Map: Done
      Army: Done
      Tech levels: Done 
      Events: Unfinished
      Diplomacy: Unfinished
      Lore: Unfinished
      Version 1.1 Added: More events and diplomacy and added in in North Dakota
      Version 1.2 Added: A lot more events and changes to diplomacy and changes to the flags. American Union State and Peoples Republic of America can now reform America in their own way, Changes to the flags, Capitulation events for the PRA, ASU and ASS. And much more but to small to talk about.
      Post any suggestions you have for this.
      you need the civ folder and the download link for it to work
      Civilizations folder:Civs.zip

Recommended to play at 100% Speed and 50% AI aggressiveness also the final unification events don't fire till 2013

download link:
      1549074399005xnigmlvd.zip
    • By Oxix_Polska
      Znacie jakieś scenariusze z 1619 roku (lub innych llat świetności polski)?
    • By Edisonek
      Dajcie jakieś pomysły do scenariuszy :) podajcie rok albo wydarzenie 
      Give some ideas for scenarios 😄 year or event