Age of Civilizations
TaDziK

Alternate History: 1918 [PL] [No-Events]

Hello

I'm creating my new scenario. He tells an alternative story of World War I in which no one won. Germany divided into small countries (mostly democratic). Austria became an extremely fascist German Reich. The Russian civil war ended with the intervention of the Entente's army, as a result of which new countries emerged, for example Ukraine, Rus and Syberia.

Soviet Russia is much weakened, among other things, because it lost the Caucasus.

France has lost all of its colonies, Britain has become the world's dominator and the US has become an absolute monarchy (the result of the civil war of 1916-1918).

It does not give links because the scenario is not finished. Sorry for my English i'm from Poland :P

603850_20190324094929_1.png

603850_20190324094934_1.png

603850_20190324094944_1.png

603850_20190324095132_1.png

603850_20190324095139_1.png

603850_20190324095227_1.png

603850_20190324095246_1.png

603850_20190324102547_1.png

603850_20190324102553_1.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Some user
      𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.

[FLAGS, DETAILS, HISTORY, SYMBOLS]

-Arstotzka, the beautiful country:

[Communism]

*Arstotzka is a communist country in Papers, Please. 
      Arstotzka and Kolechia came out of the Six-Year War shortly before September 1982 and relations between the two countries remain somewhat volatile.
      GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!

-United Federation:

[Communism]

*The United Federation (sometimes shortened to United Fed.) is a country to the west of Arstotzka. It is one of the four countries that do not border Arstotzka on the game map.
      United Federation is based on Yugoslavia. 

-Wanna hear a joke? HA, KOLECHIANS!

[Democracy]

*Kolechia is a neighboring country west of Arstotzka. Kolechia borders five other countries, a lake with Antegria and Obristan, and the easternmost ocean. Kolechia is the largest of the three countries seen in their entirety on the map.
      Sergiu describes conditions in Kolechia as "ten times worse" than in Arstotzka.

-Obristan:

[Fascism]

*Obristan is a neighbor country north of Arstotzka, Kolechia, United Federation, and Antegria.

Jorji Costava describes Obristan as a good place, and the country also comes off as more stable than war-torn Arstotzka.
      Obristan's motto is "Obristan above all." This is similar to Arstotzka's "Glory to Arstotzka". The motto might be a reference to "Germany above all" which is the beginning of the pre-1945 German anthem.

-Antegria:

[Fascism] 

*Antegria is a country to the west of Arstotzka. It is one of the four countries that do not border Arstotzka directly.
      Antegria still has a very tense relationship with Republia, similar to the rivalry between North Korea and South Korea.
      However, Republia's military may be better than Antegria's ("strongest in the world"), as well as possibly their football team ("Republia wins football crown!"), unless, of course, it is propaganda.

-Impor:

[Empire]

*Impor is a coastal country to the southwest of Arstotzka. It is bordered by Kolechia to the east, Republia to the north, the United Federation to the west, and is one of the four countries that do not border Arstotzka directly. However, Impor and Arstotzka both have access to the same sea. Impor is probably a portmanteau combining the words "Imperial" and "Emperor" (“Imp-or”).

-Republia:

[Republic]
      *Republia is a relatively small land-locked country surrounded by Antegria, Kolechia, Impor, and the United Federation. It is one of the four countries that do not border Arstotzka.
      It is explained that Republia was recently at war with Antegria. The two countries are locked in a Cold War-style rivalry.

-Who said Cobrastan isn't a real country?: 

[Obristan vassal]

*Cobrastan is a fake country likely made up by Jorji Costava, in his fake passport. According to the passport, Cobrastan has at least one city, which Jorji also likely made up.
      But who said Cobrastan is really fake?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                               [MAP]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      *CREDITS: https://papersplease.fandom.com/wiki/Countries *
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      {!WARNING!}
      This scenario may be a little glitched, I don't know why, at least in my AOC2 it is. If yours is, forgive me, and if you can resolve it, let me know.
      SCENARIO AND CIVS.rar
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • By davidtjk
      guys i really like this guy alternate map so what do you should i do it or nope 
      link https://www.deviantart.com/guilhermealmeida095/art/Alternate-World-Map-743222570

• By Shiite
      Do you look at the weird scenarios and regular history for AoC2? Do you look at all the brain dead mobile peasants with disgust?  Do you want an Alternate history scenario that's real, that's actually good and detailed? Well this is for YOU!
      SPQR2 features an event tree for Turkey, events relating to cuban dictator fulgencio batista, and the abandonment of Japan, moon nazis, and a nuke system. The brand new scenario The Civil War Improved includes all states in the conflict, events related to every major battle East and West in early 61', as well as the beginnings of events on the Second French Intervention in Mexico. The PtR Aoc2 scenario features some events (all with pictures), as well as custom leaders, flags, and civilizations for all members. As well as this the ideologies of Germanophilia, Furryism, Gaturroism,Nekoism, and a secret one. 
      Planned features:
      -stuff, probably
      SPQR2 Alpha 0.05(hotfix): I Fucking Hate this RP (PtR AoC2 Scenario) 
      Recommended nations:
      Turkey- the only nation with an event tree, and the most fleshed out nation at this point 
      (some suggestions for Turkey. BUILD A PORT ON TURN ONE. Do NOT occupy any soviet land, send your armies south or disband them)
      Italy- They're the main characters in the book, so it's appropriate 
      Murica'- They have nukes. Nuff' said
      UNRECOMMMENDED NATIONS
      Luxembourg- If you want the ULTIMATE AoC2 challenge, play them........

SPQR2_Alpha_0.05 (Hotfix).zip
      Music:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zVaFOld6JHlWKCJUjXzH3Ixgf5WWcVfb
      (music is too big to be attached to main mod, if your pc doesn't have enough space for it, you do not have to download it, but it is HIGHLY recommended) 
      Discord (inactive) 
      https://discord.gg/WsB6p6g
    • By Mr.Hitler
      With the loss of western Europe and most of America' allies to the reds the United States and Britain stood alone on the forefront against communism. But that was in the past. In the modern world the United States could not overcome the might of the Soviet Union, capitalism has lost in the face of communism. What was the United States a land of prosperity and opportunity became multiple poverty stricken nations.
      West Berlin was given to the Soviets in a treaty in result of the blockade
      The Western allies were not able to protect South Korea during the Korean war 
      The Cuban missile crisis gave the Soviets an edge against the Americans 

Work in Progress
      Map: Done
      Army: Done
      Tech levels: Done 
      Events: Unfinished
      Diplomacy: Unfinished
      Lore: Unfinished
      Version 1.1 Added: More events and diplomacy and added in in North Dakota
      Version 1.2 Added: A lot more events and changes to diplomacy and changes to the flags. American Union State and Peoples Republic of America can now reform America in their own way, Changes to the flags, Capitulation events for the PRA, ASU and ASS. And much more but to small to talk about.
      Post any suggestions you have for this.
      you need the civ folder and the download link for it to work
      Civilizations folder:Civs.zip

Recommended to play at 100% Speed and 50% AI aggressiveness also the final unification events don't fire till 2013

download link:
      1549074399005xnigmlvd.zip
    • By Brunski
      Ignacy Moscicki Leader
      I made a polish leader so you can download (1926-1939)
      game.rar

• Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 14 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 27 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | FROZEN
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 158 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | FROZEN
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls