Age of History 3
SoonTrademark

Buying Provinces?

Question

So I'm having troubles understanding how to buy provinces from other countries in the game. I've read in multiple places that you can't buy cores from countries, but for example, the highlighted provinces owned by Brazil are all considered cores, correct? Does that mean someone has to conquer those provinces, and then I can trade for them before a core is established, or am I just misunderstanding something?

provinces.png

7 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Maestro Martini said:

I think that you can buy province when you offer some money but when I have tried to offer more than 50 000, despite offer wasn't agreed, so good luck

lol...i tried send all of my money but they still reject it

On 4/3/2019 at 9:00 PM, tww said:

i think it impossible even when you try get their province thru sending them ultimatum...it still didnt works...i think this is a bug

if you want to send an ultimatum you must have more army than the target recruitable population

On 4/5/2019 at 7:03 PM, Maestro Martini said:

I think that you can buy province when you offer some money but when I have tried to offer more than 50 000, despite offer wasn't agreed, so good luck

what if you make another country fight with the target, then when the target is almost defeated (make sure the province you are about to buy has not been invaded) buy the province

To buy a province from a country, it's simple, the country in question have to win a war, for example there's war between China and USA, China wins so they get some provinces from the USA, but the provinces that China conquered are only revendicated by the USA for a certain amount of time, because later it will be revendicated by China, so you can only buy a province when the province is revendicated by the USA on this case even though China conquered them because they'll revendicate it later. So you have to buy the provinces before that the provinces that you wanna buy from the winner of the war revendicate the provinces, how do we know if it's already revendicated it's simple, when you click on the province that just has been conquered, you'll see for example that there's only the flag of the USA on the revendications section so that means that China didn't revendicate it yet and that also mean that you can buy it. BUT you can't buy all the provinces that the winner got from the war at the same time, you have to buy them little by little. And of course you have to propose a good amount of money. So i hope that helps y'all, sorry for my english, it's not my mothertongue and i didn't use google translate to check if there are mistakes. If you have any question feel free to leave a message and sorry if the answer is a bit late 😕