Jump to content
Age of History Games
Dolphin General

my review of hearts of aoh2

Recommended Posts

Pros:

  • Really looks like hoi4
  • Good UI except in the part of the ingame buildings like the ports who is really big
  • I guess it is updated

Cons:

  • A lot of provs (I can't administrate an country with that much provinces, but ok)
  • Don't updated brazilian leader during some scenariosÂ đŸ˜€Â (joking)

 

 

 

Please don't kill me Simon Wilford

Edited by Dolphin General
JUST LET ME EDIT FOCKING FORUMS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dolphin General said:

Pros:

  • Really looks like hoi4
  • Good UI except in the part of the ingame buildings like the ports who is really big
  • I guess it is updated

Cons:

  • A lot of provs (I can't administrate an country with that much provinces, but ok)
  • Don't updated brazilian leader during some scenariosÂ đŸ˜€Â (joking)

 

 

 

Please don't kill me Simon Wilford

What is a ideal amount of provs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

I remember 1 time when I was a noob I failed to win as SĂŁo Paulo in the Brazilian Scenario.

lol I winned one time as minas gerais, and I remember one day in mobile that I played footbal war and win as San Salvador

Edited by Dolphin General
salvador Ă© cidade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Dolphin General said:

lol I winned one time as minas gerais, and I remember one day in mobile that I played footbal war and win as San Salvador

Do you mean El Salvador, Anyway tbh it is fairly easy to take out a larger nation as a smaller one for example: 

Afghanistan annex Iran

Luxembourg annex Belgium 

Switzerland annex Germany

Kosovo annex Serbia

Slovakia annex Hungary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Do you mean El Salvador, Anyway tbh it is fairly easy to take out a larger nation as a smaller one for example: 

Afghanistan annex Iran

Luxembourg annex Belgium 

Switzerland annex Germany

Kosovo annex Serbia

Slovakia annex Hungary.

Yes, I actually annexed Germany as Swiss in Modern World.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Do you mean El Salvador, Anyway tbh it is fairly easy to take out a larger nation as a smaller one for example: 

Afghanistan annex Iran

Luxembourg annex Belgium 

Switzerland annex Germany

Kosovo annex Serbia

Slovakia annex Hungary.

Only da true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...