Age of History 3

A_Penguin_Man

Can someone please explain how the "controls provinces" condition works when i create an event?

This may sound like a dumb question but i really can't figure it out. I will do the select country as the USA for instance, select the whole of north america and set that as a condition. When i then play as the USA however, the pop up will happen the first turn after I start, when I do not own the selected provinces. Am I just doing it wrong or is it an issue for other people as well? Please tell me because I would like to make my scenario as good as it can be.

Edited by A_Penguin_Man

It means that the event will trigger if the selected nation controls de specified province.

Example:

France capitulation event 

Requirement: Germany controls provinces: Paris, Bordeaux

Edited by PHZanoniGamer

On 2023/3/9 at 午前3時32分, A_Penguin_Man said:

ばかげた質問のように聞こえるかもしれませんが、本当にわかりません。たとえば、国を米国として選択し、北アメリカ全体を選択して、それを条件として設定します。ただし、その後アメリカとしてプレイすると、選択した州を所有していない開始後の最初のターンにポップアップが発生します。私が間違っているだけなのでしょうか、それとも他の人にも問題があるのでしょうか?できるだけ良いシナリオにしたいので教えてください。

me too

On 3/8/2023 at 7:32 PM, A_Penguin_Man said:

This may sound like a dumb question but i really can't figure it out. I will do the select country as the USA for instance, select the whole of north america and set that as a condition. When i then play as the USA however, the pop up will happen the first turn after I start, when I do not own the selected provinces. Am I just doing it wrong or is it an issue for other people as well? Please tell me because I would like to make my scenario as good as it can be.

It doesn't. It's bugged and doesn't work. Instead, try making a formable instead of an event