Age of History 3

A simple mod that allows you to set the AI aggressiveness to 0.

To do this, simply obtain the Java executable and place it in your game folder. Then, execute it and you're ready to set the aggressiveness to 0.

you are free to add it to your mod

download:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WYmWJS1fYW4CBrgf4REd1l7n736v0q0j/view?usp=drive_link

Edited by thecarvalhogamer

On 4/15/2023 at 8:04 PM, thecarvalhogamer said:

A simple mod that allows you to set the AI aggressiveness to 0.

To do this, simply obtain the Java executable and place it in your game folder. Then, execute it and you're ready to set the aggressiveness to 0.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17rwXyPHsuMGGb4RTlHomgBZuKDcdjdzp/view?usp=share_link

Captura de tela 2023-04-15 185703.png

Thank you!

On 7/11/2023 at 6:31 PM, HowAboutANo said:

Is there a tutorial for this

I can't figure it out

Is it just a simple drag and drop

Yes, simple drag and drop to main game folder.

On 1/9/2024 at 2:33 PM, szymqgamer said:

The link says that the file is in author's bin and i cant download it. Can i fix it in any way?

I think he will fix this problem when he noticide that isn't working anymore, but anyway, i dowloaded the 0% agressivity mod when the link it was still working and i still have the file, while the link is not working send me a friend request on discord and i can send you the original file. if you read this, please answer and i sent you my discord 

i can help anyone that want to use the mod while the link isn't fixed, just answer me.

Edited by Hvis Lyset

On 2/1/2024 at 2:03 PM, Hvis Lyset said:

I think he will fix this problem when he noticide that isn't working anymore, but anyway, i dowloaded the 0% agressivity mod when the link it was still working and i still have the file, while the link is not working send me a friend request on discord and i can send you the original file. if you read this, please answer and i sent you my discord 

i can help anyone that want to use the mod while the link isn't fixed, just answer me.

mhhh, but you can pass the link? anyways my name is: "elfrijoldespore" so you can dm me and give me the original file

On 2/3/2024 at 7:21 PM, ElFrijoldeSpore said:

mhhh, but you can pass the link? anyways my name is: "elfrijoldespore" so you can dm me and give me the original file

Just Sent you a friend request, and IM rll SORRY for taking too much time to do it, i was really busy these days. Anyway i don't have the link but i do have the original file

On 2/1/2024 at 6:03 PM, Hvis Lyset said:

Thank you for trying to help, but i've just found that file in my recycle bin. (i downloaded it day before it went missing and didnt know how it works so i tried to delete it, but it was still in the bin.) But its so nice of you to help others get this mod 🙂

On 2/19/2024 at 2:53 PM, szymqgamer said:

Thank you for trying to help, but i've just found that file in my recycle bin. (i downloaded it day before it went missing and didnt know how it works so i tried to delete it, but it was still in the bin.) But its so nice of you to help others get this mod 🙂

lmao, thank you very much, happily the link is alrd working

On 2/19/2024 at 1:53 PM, jagnuss said:

either im too dump or this doesnt work can you upload a tutorial video maybe i did it wrong

first you need java to run it, here the link:

If you already dowloaded it, just paste the mod file in your main game, do not run your steam game cuz will open the vanilla AOH2, open the game foulder and run the game using the MOD file "aoc2"

Hello! Can you make an updated version of this made for the new bug fix update? It's broken and the game isn't playable if you run the modded game.