Age of History 3
Nitra

Small but cool ideas for AOH3

I have put together a list of small but cool ideas for new features in AOH3 here it is.

Idea 1: Fog of war hard version

It would be cool so if you have fog of war you can select hard and u will only be able to see your borders at start and it will be very dark then use military (possibly scouts?) to explore new territory but you will have to scout a lot because it is hard and will only show a little bit when exploring so u have to explore a lot.

Idea 2: Age of Civilizations rework

Age of Civilizations is a mode in AOH2 where it will spawn you as a random country and u have to discover other random countries and win the game. I say there should be a option to choose what age they are from like selecting Age of Brinkmanship and you click play and when you explore its only countries from that age. Also renaming God Mode to Sandbox Mode would be cool.

Idea 3: Achievements

The AOH2 Achievements are not good we all know that.

Idea 4: Faster Economy and Development

Make it so u can just spam a button to do economy and development fast like assimilation or completely automate for a option please!!!

Thanks for reading my small list of Small but Cool ideas for AOH3!!!

Edited by Nitra
added tags and forgot to add Idea 4