Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3

Hi!!
I was a keen Age of History 2 player before and I was very excited to see the first gameplay video of the new game today! And I joined the forum so I could tell you what I would like to see in the new game and what I think would make it better. I think, as far as I can see in the video, there are no cultures or ethnic groups in the game. If the new game had a mechanic such as culture or ethnicities and we could assimilate them and gain certain buffs in return, the game would be much more realistic and beautiful. And if there were activities such as conversion or missionary work, thus ensuring high religious unity in the country, and if this brought certain buffs (for example, higher morale in wars, etc.), the game would be great.

An idea

Would it be possible to add weddings and character creation?  That would make a difference in the game.  Put things like personalities and characteristics like: legendary with the sword, great strategies, etc.  I think adding all of this together would be very interesting, as well as adding the option of having children.

With marriage it would also be interesting, because then we could make alliances and so on.

Everything I said is like Crusader Kings, I think it would be really cool if you added that stuff.

5 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:
《历史时代3》Alpha版的首次预览
发布日期:准备就绪😛时 订阅更多!

你觉得游戏的外观怎么样?也许有些想法可以添加或更改?

大战略战争游戏,文明的命运掌握在你手中——他们会在你的领导下团结起来,还是在冲突中分裂?穿越人类文明的整个传奇,从早期到未来时代,一个时代一个时代地制作你的遗产。

age_of_history3_1.拇指.png.f7f0c1fbb1c83108acf3e4c389e5d4a8.png

mobile phone?

I can see a great work has been done on land units (And air units that are considered land units by the game), but has there been any work considering naval ones?

It would be a shame to have old mechanics with bigger number = winner there, considering all the great work and effort there has been done already. If there is, there will be so many room for domination on land and sea!

I think relations with other nations should greatly affect things that can be interacted with that nation like trade, population and etc cuz the relations system in aoc2 is kind of basic

7 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:
First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3
Release date: When it's ready 😛 Subscribe for more!

What do you think about the look of the game? Maybe some ideas what could be added or changed?

Grand strategy wargame where the destiny of Civilizations rests in your hands - will they stand united under your leadership or fall divided in conflict? Journey through the entire saga of human civilization, from its earliest days to the futuristic era, crafting your legacy age by age.

age_of_history3_1.thumb.png.f7f0c1fbb1c83108acf3e4c389e5d4a8.png

This looks amazing, I wasnt expecting something like this. U put effort and its shown

6 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Nukes are already added 😛

there's no way u casually dropped the BEST Game of the play store

Please Lucas, try to make the AI overly aggressive like in AoHII. The existence of absurd wars as well as the disorder of the map is one of the things that must be left behind or at least the system with which the AI goes to war with another AI should be polished a little more.

And, Workshop Support 😭

So, now that the LEGACY system has been introduced, will nations have variable legacies? That'd be really cool imo, maybe a bit too much work for one dev, but we could help!

My braincells won't be able to understand this, therefore they'll explode.

Also, if you don't add a capybara to the game I'm going to reveal your IP address.