Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3

On 1/7/2024 at 12:04 AM, Łukasz Jakowski said:
Release date: When it's ready 😛 Subscribe for more!

What do you think about the look of the game? Maybe some ideas what could be added or changed?

Grand strategy wargame where the destiny of Civilizations rests in your hands - will they stand united under your leadership or fall divided in conflict? Journey through the entire saga of human civilization, from its earliest days to the futuristic era, crafting your legacy age by age.

age_of_history3_1.thumb.png.f7f0c1fbb1c83108acf3e4c389e5d4a8.png

Lukas can you add multiplayer mode, i want to play it with friends

Advisors and generals will have generic portraits and names depending on culture, region and era or player can add own? And religion in country`s information display state religion or most common and if its secular or atheist state?

On 1/6/2024 at 11:04 PM, Łukasz Jakowski said:
Release date: When it's ready 😛 Subscribe for more!

What do you think about the look of the game? Maybe some ideas what could be added or changed?

Grand strategy wargame where the destiny of Civilizations rests in your hands - will they stand united under your leadership or fall divided in conflict? Journey through the entire saga of human civilization, from its earliest days to the futuristic era, crafting your legacy age by age.

age_of_history3_1.thumb.png.f7f0c1fbb1c83108acf3e4c389e5d4a8.png

make bots smarter 

@Łukasz Jakowski Hello Lukasz! I would like to suggest something other than what you are asking for here. Well, I would rather ask you if you have already thought about putting the following things that I am going to mention to you.

In the previous Age of History games the sea is quite useless, troops can cross the sea without any problem and there are no units or elements that affect navigation. So what I mean is if you plan to put military ports in which you can build many different types of historical ships, these ships would have different stats like the troops and these would serve for various functions including: Transport x amount of land troops, reach more distant seas, make maritime blockades to the provinces that are overseas to prevent resources from arriving and of course landings and naval warfare.

That is my suggestion, thank you.

@Łukasz Jakowski something that i would like to see in game is quality of life in province and bcouz that depends will people emigrate from your country or go to other country and one more thing is policies like u have in victoria 3 (banned slavery,education,medical policies)

Askeri sistem değerlendirildi bence atlılar toplu vs. Eklenmeli ve sayıya göre değilde stratejiye göre olmalı. Sevinçle bekliyoruz👍👍

Lukasz, a suggestion for the game, it would be very interesting for the game's artificial intelligence to be improved so that on some occasions when a country goes to war with the other, it simply does not attach it entirely as usually occurs, but rather releases one or more nations or the same nation as a vassal and with the form of government altered. For example, the ia controlling the Soviet Union attacks Turkey and occupies the country completely in 1936, instead of the WHOLE country being annexed, the USSR would eventually annex territories in which it has core and free the vassal state ruled by communists (Communist Turkey). Another example, an ia controlling the Empire of Brazil declares war and invades the Peru-Bolivian confederation, in case of victory, the confederation would be devidia in three nations, for example, Kingdom of Peru, Republic of Bolivia and Principality of Cusco.

Edited by Nandro

Lukasz eu vi a Alpha do jogo e me impressionei com o resultado, mas tenho uma sugestão pro game vender mais e ser mais divulgado e jogado. A minha sugestão de você adicionar uma economia global no jogo e criar demandas nos países assim permitindo comprar e vender produtos, assim o jogo ficaria muito mais interessante no meu ponto de vista.

Lukasz eu vi a Alpha do jogo e me impressionei com o resultado, mas tenho uma sugestão pro game vender mais e ser mais divulgado e jogado. A minha sugestão de você adicionar uma economia global no jogo e criar demandas nos países assim permitindo comprar e vender produtos, assim o jogo ficaria muito mais interessante no meu ponto de vista.

On 07.01.2024 at 00:35, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Ядерное оружие уже добавлено 😛

Hi Lucas, I'm a big fan of the Age of History game genre 😁, I would really like you to add Georgian kingdoms and principalities to the game. I will be very glad if you add Georgian kingdoms, greetings from Georgia 🇬🇪🇬🇪🇬🇪👋👋