Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3

12 saat önce Łukasz Jakowski şunları söyledi:

lukasz, I will suggest you to add it to the game. 1.The money we receive from our vassals should be increased to 10000.

2. When we move to the new age, there should be an event related to it, for example, an event like this may happen.

(My King, we have entered the new era. Promoters will come to our country to promote this era. Do you want those promoters to come to our country?)

yes or no

3. Peace treaty negotiations need to be further detailed, for example, confiscating the country's annual income, preventing the production of soldiers without notice, putting that country into

debt

Can you do a balance of power mechanic . Like when a nation gets too powerful for its area all the nations around it allay together to not let it bully smaller factions Can you do a balance of power mechanic . Like when a nation gets too powerful for its area all the nations around it allay together to not let it bully smaller factions 

🌟Idea:

@Łukasz Jakowski, you have previously mentioned that there won't be province trading between countries in AoH3, but I pass territories to other states to make friendly nations stronger.

So, we need to add one-way province trading, meaning "player → country" - , this was possible, while the reverse function simply did not exist "player ← country" - .

12 minutes ago, Zhirinovsky said:

🌟Idea:

@Łukasz Jakowski, you have previously mentioned that there won't be province trading between countries in AoH3, but I pass territories to other states to make friendly nations stronger.

So, we need to add one-way province trading, meaning "player → country" - , this was possible, while the reverse function simply did not exist "player ← country" - .

Should be possible

image.png.041744ff7d41d4c0f07da2184c8cd35c.png

1 hour ago, qxz said:

Why is the 'Release a Vassal' button different from the previous icon shown in the Alpha video? An era dynamic icon or something else?

isn't the vasesel country the puppet anyway? I think it looks fine 

ÇEK LUKASZ MAM NA IMIĘ ISSA PISZĘ DO CIEBIE TERAZ Z TURCJI . WIEM, ŻE NIE MAM PRAWA PYTAĆ CIĘ O TO, O CO ZAMIERZAM TERAZ ZAPYTAĆ, ALE PISZĘ Z NADZIEJĄ, ŻE MOŻE MI ODPOWIESZ. PO PIERWSZE, NAPRAWDĘ MAM WYSOKIE OCZEKIWANIA WOBEC NOWEJ GRY, CHOCIAŻ UWIELBIAM DRUGĄ GRĘ, NIEKTÓRE NIEDOCIĄGNIĘCIA SĄ ODCZUWALNE PO PEWNYM CZASIE, ZWŁASZCZA DYPLOMACJA, JEŚLI CHODZI O CZYNNIK I MILITARNE, POWODEM, DLA KTÓREGO DZIŚ TO ROBIĘ, JEST PYTANIE, CZY DODASZ MARYNARKĘ WOJENNĄ LUB PODOBNY SİSTEM SWOJEJ TRZECIEJ GRY, A MOIM DRUGIM I OSTATNIM PYTANIEM BYŁO PYTANIE, CZY GRA BĘDZIE ZAWIERAŁA FUNKCJĘ MULTIPLAYER, KTÓREJ PRAWDOPODOBNIE JEST CIEKAWA DUŻA CZĘŚĆ ODBIORCÓW. NIE MUSISZ ODPOWIADAĆ NA MOJĄ WIADOMOŚĆ LUKASZ CHCIAŁEM TYLKO ZAPYTAĆ ŻYCZĘ SUKCESÓW W NOWEJ GRZE LUKASZ MAM NADZIEJĘ, ŻE DOTRZESZ DO MIEJSC, KTÓRYCH PRAGNIESZ 

MERHABA LUKASZ BENİM ADIM İSA TÜRKİYEDEN YAZIYORUM ŞUAN SANA . BİLİYORUM ŞUAN SANA SORACAKLARIMI BENİM SORMAYA HAKKIM OLMAZ AMA EĞER BELKİ BİR UMUT YANITLARSIN DİYE YAZIYORUM . ÖNCELİKLE YENİ OYUNUNDAN GERÇEKTEN BEKLENTİLERİM YÜKSEK HER NE KADAR İKİNCİ OYUNUNA DA BAYILSAM DA BAZI EKSİKLİKLER BELLİ BİR SÜRE SONRA HİSSEDİLİYOR ÖZELLİKLE DİPLOMASİ , ASKERİ GİBİ FAKTÖRLER BEN BUGÜN SANA BUNU YAMAMIN SEBEBİ ÜÇÜNCÜ OYUNUNA DONANMA VEYA BENZ ERİ BİR SİSTEM EKLİYECEKMİSİN İKİNCİ VE SON SORUM İSE VE SENİNDE KİTLENİN MUHTEMELEN BÜYÜK BİR KSIMININ MERAK ETTİĞİ OYUNA MULTİPLAYER ÖZELLİĞİNİN GELİP GELMEYECEĞİ SORUSUNU SORMAK İDİ. MESAJIMI CEVAPLAMAK ZORUNDA DEĞİLSİN LUKASZ SADECE SORMAK İSTEDİM YENİ OYUNUNDA BAŞARILAR DİLERİM LUKASZ UMARIM İSTEĞİN YERLERE ULAŞMAN DİLEĞİYLE 

HELLO LUKASZ MY NAME IS ISSA I AM WRITING TO YOU FROM TURKEY. I KNOW I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU WHAT I'M GOING TO ASK YOU RIGHT NOW, BUT I'M WRITING IN THE HOPE THAT MAYBE YOU'LL ANSWER ME. FIRST OF ALL I HAVE REALLY HIGH EXPECTATIONS FROM THE NEW GAME, EVEN THOUGH I LOVED THE SECOND GAME, SOME DEFICIENCIES ARE FELT AFTER A WHILE, ESPECIALLY THE DIPLOMACY, MILITARY FACTORS, THE REASON I AM DOING THIS TO YOU TODAY IS TO ASK YOU IF YOU WILL ADD A NAVY OR A SIMILAR SYSTEM TO YOUR THIRD GAME, AND MY SECOND AND LAST QUESTION WAS TO ASK YOU THE QUESTION OF WHETHER THE GAME WILL HAVE A MULTIPLAYER FEATURE THAT YOU AND PROBABLY A LARGE PART OF THE AUDIENCE ARE PROBABLY CURIOUS ABOUT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER MY MESSAGE LUKASZ I JUST WANTED TO ASK, I WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR NEW GAME LUKASZ I HOPE YOU REACH THE PLACES YOU WANT

Edited by isa yorulmaz

1 hour ago, isa yorulmaz said:

ÇEK LUKASZ MAM NA IMIĘ ISSA PISZĘ DO CIEBIE TERAZ Z TURCJI . WIEM, ŻE NIE MAM PRAWA PYTAĆ CIĘ O TO, O CO ZAMIERZAM TERAZ ZAPYTAĆ, ALE PISZĘ Z NADZIEJĄ, ŻE MOŻE MI ODPOWIESZ. PO PIERWSZE, NAPRAWDĘ MAM WYSOKIE OCZEKIWANIA WOBEC NOWEJ GRY, CHOCIAŻ UWIELBIAM DRUGĄ GRĘ, NIEKTÓRE NIEDOCIĄGNIĘCIA SĄ ODCZUWALNE PO PEWNYM CZASIE, ZWŁASZCZA DYPLOMACJA, JEŚLI CHODZI O CZYNNIK I MILITARNE, POWODEM, DLA KTÓREGO DZIŚ TO ROBIĘ, JEST PYTANIE, CZY DODASZ MARYNARKĘ WOJENNĄ LUB PODOBNY SİSTEM SWOJEJ TRZECIEJ GRY, A MOIM DRUGIM I OSTATNIM PYTANIEM BYŁO PYTANIE, CZY GRA BĘDZIE ZAWIERAŁA FUNKCJĘ MULTIPLAYER, KTÓREJ PRAWDOPODOBNIE JEST CIEKAWA DUŻA CZĘŚĆ ODBIORCÓW. NIE MUSISZ ODPOWIADAĆ NA MOJĄ WIADOMOŚĆ LUKASZ CHCIAŁEM TYLKO ZAPYTAĆ ŻYCZĘ SUKCESÓW W NOWEJ GRZE LUKASZ MAM NADZIEJĘ, ŻE DOTRZESZ DO MIEJSC, KTÓRYCH PRAGNIESZ 

MERHABA LUKASZ BENİM ADIM İSA TÜRKİYEDEN YAZIYORUM ŞUAN SANA . BİLİYORUM ŞUAN SANA SORACAKLARIMI BENİM SORMAYA HAKKIM OLMAZ AMA EĞER BELKİ BİR UMUT YANITLARSIN DİYE YAZIYORUM . ÖNCELİKLE YENİ OYUNUNDAN GERÇEKTEN BEKLENTİLERİM YÜKSEK HER NE KADAR İKİNCİ OYUNUNA DA BAYILSAM DA BAZI EKSİKLİKLER BELLİ BİR SÜRE SONRA HİSSEDİLİYOR ÖZELLİKLE DİPLOMASİ , ASKERİ GİBİ FAKTÖRLER BEN BUGÜN SANA BUNU YAMAMIN SEBEBİ ÜÇÜNCÜ OYUNUNA DONANMA VEYA BENZ ERİ BİR SİSTEM EKLİYECEKMİSİN İKİNCİ VE SON SORUM İSE VE SENİNDE KİTLENİN MUHTEMELEN BÜYÜK BİR KSIMININ MERAK ETTİĞİ OYUNA MULTİPLAYER ÖZELLİĞİNİN GELİP GELMEYECEĞİ SORUSUNU SORMAK İDİ. MESAJIMI CEVAPLAMAK ZORUNDA DEĞİLSİN LUKASZ SADECE SORMAK İSTEDİM YENİ OYUNUNDA BAŞARILAR DİLERİM LUKASZ UMARIM İSTEĞİN YERLERE ULAŞMAN DİLEĞİYLE 

HELLO LUKASZ MY NAME IS ISSA I AM WRITING TO YOU FROM TURKEY. I KNOW I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU WHAT I'M GOING TO ASK YOU RIGHT NOW, BUT I'M WRITING IN THE HOPE THAT MAYBE YOU'LL ANSWER ME. FIRST OF ALL I HAVE REALLY HIGH EXPECTATIONS FROM THE NEW GAME, EVEN THOUGH I LOVED THE SECOND GAME, SOME DEFICIENCIES ARE FELT AFTER A WHILE, ESPECIALLY THE DIPLOMACY, MILITARY FACTORS, THE REASON I AM DOING THIS TO YOU TODAY IS TO ASK YOU IF YOU WILL ADD A NAVY OR A SIMILAR SYSTEM TO YOUR THIRD GAME, AND MY SECOND AND LAST QUESTION WAS TO ASK YOU THE QUESTION OF WHETHER THE GAME WILL HAVE A MULTIPLAYER FEATURE THAT YOU AND PROBABLY A LARGE PART OF THE AUDIENCE ARE PROBABLY CURIOUS ABOUT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER MY MESSAGE LUKASZ I JUST WANTED TO ASK, I WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR NEW GAME LUKASZ I HOPE YOU REACH THE PLACES YOU WANT

NO MULTIPLAYER AND NAVY

😎

ONLY SOLO MAP PAINTING

😎

BASED GAME

Czy będzie system zaopatrzenia taki jak w hoi4 lub inny?

I jeszcze jedna sprawa. Czy w grze jest dostępny tryb obserwatora? A jeżeli jest czy mógłbyś pokazać jak wygląda wojna pomiędzy AI?

🌟 Idea:

Introduce the feature to organize meetings of alliances. For example, if an alliance is economic in nature, during these meetings, members could choose joint construction projects to work on together. Suppose there is a project that needs to be built in India, but India lacks the funds and technological level to do so. By discussing this project during the alliance meeting, it could be agreed to finance it with a loan from Britain. If financing alone is not sufficient, the alliance could offer the use of territory rich in resources, like iron, for a certain period (while remaining under our control), resulting in penalties for the player but buffs for Britain. If Britain disagrees, the interest rate on the loan could be increased, giving Britain more influence over us. In the case of a military alliance, it could involve requesting a production license.

Additionally, external and internal intelligence could be added. External intelligence, available with substantial funding, would provide information about potential attacks on our country and others (with a low probability). If, for instance, we infiltrate a country and discover that France is planning to attack Germany soon, we could either warn Germany about the impending attack (which would improve our relations and other aspects with Germany), or, in a very rare scenario (with significant funding for the Foreign Intelligence Service and full infiltration of the country), if we manage to obtain the attack plan and hand it over to Germany, they would receive bonuses for a period during the war against France. A contract could also be signed with the German Foreign Intelligence Service to provide them with benefits.

The Internal Intelligence Service would inform us about potential revolutions, uprisings, and spies. In case a revolution (or uprising) occurs in our country, we could sign an agreement with a nation willing to assist us in suppressing it. This would result in significant penalties for us but bonuses for the assisting country, allowing them to see the enemy's forces more clearly. The assisting country's influence would be greater if we are weaker than them, and if that country is not our vassal.

🌟 Idea:

@Łukasz Jakowski I propose that a VEEEEEERY friendly country should try to replicate some of our actions in a timely manner as much as possible. In other words, if a country is very friendly towards us, we have a significant influence on it, and we are in an alliance with it. So, if we change our ideology, it will also change its ideology. If we are not in the same alliance, and we form an alliance with another country, the friendly country will ask to join our alliance. Similarly, if we change our religion, the country will also try to change its religion. However, if there is a revolution in our country and the revolution succeeds, the friendly country will sever all ties with the revolutionaries and relations will turn terrible.

But there is a chance that the friendly country will eventually want to become friends with the revolutionaries.

My suggestions:

•Vassals affiliated with the state can raise armies for us.

•Instead of a vassal state, relatives or generals of the ruler of the country may become governors of a state or region within the country.

•Scenarios with important events that go down in history should definitely be added to the game, for example; emergence of Rome , the French Revolution (Multinational empires will experience frequent rebellions and ideologies will proliferate) etc.

•Any kind of embargo.

•Religious leadership, for example, the papal state, the Mamluk state, the Ottoman empire, etc.

•As time progresses, rulers will die and be replaced by their heirs. 

•Generating revenue from the  Canals and straits.Panama canal, Suez canal, Bosphorus etc.(Unless the country that owns a canal or strait gives military passage permission, no soldiers can pass through it.)

There are only so many things that came to my mind, I can't offer many suggestions, I would be happy if you could add even one of them.