Age of History 3
bipolit

give Crimea to Ukraine

15 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

Who gives a fuck about politics. This is a map game. If right now Russia has occupied/Annex/Liberated (or anything anyone say), then it should be shown in the map.

Literaaaaal. La politización es una verga. Si quieren que sea de otro modo que se metan al editor de mapa, te toma dos segundos cambiar eso siendo un vasallo.

5 hours ago, LemonAid said:

As bad as the war is, I think that the territories should be classified as occupied (somehow Łukasz will have to code it)

Creo que la fecha de "Modern World" es justo antes de la invasión militar. Y si nos guiamos por eso, Yemen, Siria, Iraq, Myanmar, Etiopía y otros países serían un desastre de gorderbore. Es un juego, no lo hagamos político al pedo.

I support Ukraine and I agree with you crimea is Ukraine, but since the date of modern day scenario is set in 2022 prior to russian invasion, I think it's ok to mark crimea, which was occupied in 2014, part of russia in game. 

20 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

image.png
so, this is dedicated to our "amateur american geopolitics expert" making the petition.

crimea is DE FACTO russian, no matter if the annexation is considered illegal or not. they occupied it and claimed as theirs, and it's gonna be until ukraine takes it back.
when we speak DE JURE, then we can say it's ukrainan. since well, it's an illegal annexation. to add, the un was against it.

the aoh3 modern map is more trying to be DE FACTO (excluding civil wars) rather than de jure. there is a reason why north cyprus, south ossetia, and etc are on it. (lukas will surely add the other russian occupations)

and with that done; no, there is no innaccuracy, there has been an innacuracy (at least in crimea). 

so please, this post better be a joke, cause they got me.

Even if the post is not a joke he is a clown. Change.org information part of this petition is fully AI generated. He couldn't even spend 5 minutes to write the text himself, hence shows what a clown he is. Look how dumb his text is loll

"""
As an amateur American geopolitics expert, I am deeply concerned about the portrayal of Crimea in the upcoming game, Age of History 3. The current depiction supports and normalizes the illegal Russian occupation of Crimea, which is a gross misrepresentation of reality. This is not just a matter of game mechanics but also one that affects our understanding and perception of global politics.

The annexation of Crimea by Russia in 2014 has been widely condemned by international bodies such as the United Nations (UN), which affirmed its commitment to Ukraine's territorial integrity through resolution 68/262. This resolution was supported by an overwhelming majority with 100 votes in favor, demonstrating global consensus on this issue.

Incorporating accurate geopolitical realities into games like Age Of History 3 can play a significant role in educating players about world affairs. It's crucial that we hold Łukasz Jakowski accountable for making sure borders are accurate to the real world

By signing this petition, you are supporting the call for Łukasz Jakowski to make it so that Crimea is part of Ukraine within Age of History 3. Let us stand together against misinformation and promote accuracy where it matters most - sign this petition today!
"""

On 5/15/2024 at 3:42 AM, bipolit said:

in the video showing of the modern day scenario, Crimea is a part of russia, which supports the russian claims to Ukraine, let us fix this
https://www.change.org/p/give-crimea-to-ukraine-in-age-of-history-iii

As of the start date of the "Modern Days" in the Age of History 3 game, Crimea, as a peninsula and as a subject, belongs to the Russian Federation. As a person who has many friends of Crimean Tatar nationality and as a person who himself lives in Simferopol (the capital of the Republic of Crimea), I think of myself and my acquaintances as people belonging to the Russian state rather than the Ukrainian one.

@alexxxxxxx Why do you strongly dislike these posts?

On 5/15/2024 at 4:04 AM, Unity said:

nope belongs to Russia 

On 5/15/2024 at 4:54 AM, SerenDippTheGreat said:

Crimea is 70% ethnically Russian so I see no reason to try to promote ethnic cleansing.

On 5/15/2024 at 4:56 AM, SerenDippTheGreat said:

76%*

On 5/15/2024 at 3:54 PM, RostislavMerte said:

Ok pork

On 5/30/2024 at 8:05 PM, Денис Живков said:

@alexxxxxxx Why do you strongly dislike these posts?

Because I support Ukraine, simple. Also, I have every right to dislike any posts I dislike and I don't think I need to explain the reason to you.

I don't like to be aggressive towards a political opinion, but it really wouldn't be ideal to give Crimea to Ukraine, it is occupied by the Russians. You may not like it, but that is unfortunately, your subjective idea. When we talk about creating an objective map, we must accept reality as it is. You can still change it the day AOH3 releases.

On 7/2/2024 at 10:59 PM, Денис Живков said:

I was expecting a more detailed answer from you

Why should I waste my time giving a more detailed answer to someone I'm not even familiar with? I don't care what you think about Crimea and I don't need everyone to agree with me on that topic either. 

On 7/2/2024 at 3:22 PM, alexxxxxxx said:

Because I support Ukraine, simple. Also, I have every right to dislike any posts I dislike and I don't think I need to explain the reason to you.

I can understand, but you should respect other opinons, your excuse is sucks 😑

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2024 at 5:44 PM, alexxxxxxx said:

Why should I waste my time giving a more detailed answer to someone I'm not even familiar with? I don't care what you think about Crimea and I don't need everyone to agree with me on that topic either. 

You see...It is not in my interest to agree, but in my interest to listen. Before you present something, try to tell yourself what you is wrong about. Perhaps then there would be fewer conflicts.

If you don't want people to agree with your opinion, then why show yourself? If you absolutely do not care how anyone does what following or not following your idea, then what do you want to say by reaction? A little anger? A mental grudge?

You see... The status of me or you doesn't decide anything. I don't know you, and I won't do anything to you for talking to you.

On the Internet, no one knows that you are a dog

image.png.2b38ded3a4203f06dd0f45c469dbb8e2.png

Edited by Денис Живков

On 7/11/2024 at 3:13 AM, Денис Живков said:

You see...It is not in my interest to agree, but in my interest to listen. Before you present something, try to tell yourself what you is wrong about. Perhaps then there would be fewer conflicts.

If you don't want people to agree with your opinion, then why show yourself? If you absolutely do not care how anyone does what following or not following your idea, then what do you want to say by reaction? A little anger? A mental grudge?

You see... The status of me or you doesn't decide anything. I don't know you, and I won't do anything to you for talking to you.

On the Internet, no one knows that you are a dog

image.png.2b38ded3a4203f06dd0f45c469dbb8e2.png

My posts are only to show my opinion instead of satisfying others. Also I think I am free to post my opinion and to react/quote post I dislike, and I don't think I need to give explanation to every single act like a reaction to a post, let alone to someone whose views disgusted me. This is called freedom of speech which may not exist in your country.

8 hours ago, alexxxxxxx said:

My posts are only to show my opinion instead of satisfying others. Also I think I am free to post my opinion and to react/quote post I dislike, and I don't think I need to give explanation to every single act like a reaction to a post, let alone to someone whose views disgusted me. This is called freedom of speech which may not exist in your country.

On this point you're right, but I don't think that we're here to talk about this, but you're right !

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, alexxxxxxx said:

My posts are only to show my opinion instead of satisfying others. Also I think I am free to post my opinion and to react/quote post I dislike, and I don't think I need to give explanation to every single act like a reaction to a post, let alone to someone whose views disgusted me. This is called freedom of speech which may not exist in your country.

Come on! In our country, there is freedom of thought. You can think about whatever you want, but you yourself must be responsible for your actions, and not excuse yourself by saying that "I do this because I want to and we call it freedom." I'm not in custody either, but I can sort of restrain myself from a rude and thoughtless reaction. Yes, your reaction may be deliberate, but you don't want to argue for it yourself. So you're just thinking about something and you don't want to justify your actions in any way. By God, a little kid. You don't like something and you immediately react critically without doing anything against my statement. You just stand firm on your statement and do not perceive others. You know what we call STUBBORNNESS, and not how you have a valiant soul.

Edited by Денис Живков