Age of History 3

1. During the siege of the capital, the ruler of the besieged city may die or die of illness.

2. With a 5% chance every year, the ruler may die or get sick. (The percentage depends on the years, if 1-1000 AD then 10%, if 1000-1836 then 7%, if 1836-20.. then 3-5%. Also, the percentage of illness or death depends on the age of the ruler, member of council)

3. The possibility of conducting a guerrilla war (War of Independence) after the fall of your state.

4. The ability to control a vassal by force and change his government and leader if the vassal's disobedience is more than 50%. However, the vassal can resist.

5. If the Country is a horde, then they can raid foreign lands, if at the time of the raid there is an army in the province that you are plundering, then a battle will take place and the raid will stop or continue.

6. The generals' perks. If the general commands the attacking army and it was, then the general will get any perk. Either negative (For example, injury (severe, medium, light), which gives -..% to all bonuses of the general and death may occur) or positive (Genius tactics, etc.)

7. Changing the portrait of a leader as a result of aging

8. Generals and others can become Prime Ministers (and similar ranks) if they have previously received promotions. (For example, member of council have reached the highest rank)

9. Scorched earth

I think death rate should be based on turn (per month)

- 0-10 years: 0.5% (per month)

- 10-20 years: 0.75%

- 20-25 years: 1%

- 25-30 years: 2%

- 30-35 years: 3%

- 35-40 years: 4%

- 40-45 years: 5%

- 45-50 years: 6%

- 50-55 years: 8%

- 55-60 years: 10%

- 60-110 years: 12%

I calculated that for 100000 cases on C++ average monarch lifespan gave me the result of 40.18 years, and i think its a good number.

6 hours ago, IKayzerI said:

I calculated that for 100000 cases on C++ average monarch lifespan gave me the result of 40.18 years, and i think its a good number.

However, the result will be different for different regions and different levels of technology. For example, in the Middle Ages there was a frequent infant mortality, but this does not mean that all people are stillborn. There may be a 12% chance that a miscarriage will be born. But it all depends on the skills of the spouse.
In addition, there were often diseases that could certainly be treated, but their prolongation could kill a child. Plus, there are epidemics that kill not only minors, but also adults. And also injuries that give a minus to health and then the disease can finally kill the body.

20 hours ago, Reodant2 said:

5. If the Country is a horde, then they can raid foreign lands, if at the time of the raid there is an army in the province that you are plundering, then a battle will take place and the raid will stop or continue.

I don't think that only hordes should be able to raid land not owned by them and instead should be an option once someone clicks an army and they should only raid countries with relations lower than -25 and should only happen near the border

20 hours ago, Reodant2 said:

7. Changing the portrait of a leader as a result of aging

Let's say that you are playing modern day as any country, how will Łukasz know how will the president/monarch/prime minister or whatever else exists look like? But for historical scenarios I agree

7 hours ago, Денис Живков said:

In addition, there were often diseases that could certainly be treated, but their prolongation could kill a child. Plus, there are epidemics that kill not only minors, but also adults. And also injuries that give a minus to health and then the disease can finally kill the body.

haha,this topic is interesting,Leaders may also be assassinated 😛 👍

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, paul2kdj said:

I don't think that only hordes should be able to raid land not owned by them and instead should be an option once someone clicks an army and they should only raid countries with relations lower than -25 and should only happen near the border

Not necessarily near the borders of the player's country. You can raid across the seas, as the Vikings did. It is important that this is done only by tribes or nomadic hordes (!) 

During the raid, there may be captured slaves or the ruler or members of the government may be captured. Then the ruler can ask for a ransom for himself or his family members.

Then the raids really make sense. They are for the sake of wealth, fame and money. Even the raids are somehow religiously supported.

The settled country no longer has the opportunity to raid other countries for the purpose of robbery, since it has become a more civilized country and it now earns more from buildings in possession and trade.

7 hours ago, paul2kdj said:

Let's say that you are playing modern day as any country, how will Łukasz know how will the president/monarch/prime minister or whatever else exists look like? But for historical scenarios I agree

Then all people of the same cultures will age according to similar principles. Everyone's face is basically a little wrinkled and their clothes are slightly worn out. And the background changes slightly to something old. For example, a room with stinking boards or something like that.

Edited by Денис Живков
also

5 hours ago, paul2kdj said:

5 hours ago, paul2kdj said:

On 5/24/2024 at 10:53 PM, Денис Живков said:

No one lives to be 20 years old💀

Yes, but the horde is basically a worthless state. Raids are also carried out by tribal states like the Vikings, and they were really good at this. They also founded settlements and seized power by force. In major battles, countries receive technological development bonuses and if they win a major battle, they also receive prestige.

If the ruler is personally present as the commander, then the morale of the army increases. In addition, there is a risk of being captured during battle or being killed on the field or dying from wounds.💀☠️

I suggest that the adviser may ask for a raise for his merits or arrange some kind of conspiracy against the current reform or actions taken in the state (raising something that the adviser may not like (taxes or mobilization) or the current leader of the state)

I suggest that the lands around the province that received a nuclear strike also suffer from radiation. Thus, it is possible to condition the non-use of nuclear weapons on the state, if you can capture it anyway. In addition, there is a lot of exhaustion in the provinces affected by the bombing.

@MrbEAstt @HistoryFan14 @The dark @MisterproPL

@Gustav Heinrich @Nisnac

@Avinetta @BySpringBonnie76

@Evis7 @AleksGame @Nay_13

@IRn@bulbanoof @RMaRe@IKayzerI @thecarvalhogamer@ecl @Kiwi@aa30388,@wbladew5,@qxz,@Wayne23lololh, @Anyone,@Nowarhia,   @Outlawexperience@GalacticCakes,   @Matvey,  @bizacjum @paul2kdj @BALONA30,   @Barbaris,  @Rodak Polak@wafflestein8@Yahya   @wbladew5,  @Mihael1@Warnnexx,  @Free City of Łódź what do you thinks about this idea?

@Łukasz Jakowski

a typical day on the forum, when the idea of the dude himself does not gain much rating, but Lukash's response to it collects a lot of ratings.

On 5/25/2024 at 2:11 AM, IKayzerI said:

40 years is definitely not enough. The average life expectancy is currently about 80 years, rulers even in the Middle Ages lived to 70 years due to the lack of physical work, sufficient food and medical care

On 5/24/2024 at 1:31 PM, Reodant2 said:

3. The possibility of conducting a guerrilla war (War of Independence) after the fall of your state.

I really like the idea of continuing the game after losing all the territories. It could rely on diplomatic activities like looking for allies and on guerrilla warfare

52 minutes ago, Rodak Polak said:

I really like the idea of continuing the game after losing all the territories. It could rely on diplomatic activities like looking for allies and on guerrilla warfare

image.png.73222b7bb772298338667db3cd2e51f5.pngGenius 

Kind of like a vassal. Most actions are limited. But you can demand independence together with other vassals.

58 minutes ago, Rodak Polak said:

40 years is definitely not enough. The average life expectancy is currently about 80 years, rulers even in the Middle Ages lived to 70 years due to the lack of physical work, sufficient food and medical care

understand that this is an average indicator. This does not mean that all people in this range have a stomach of exactly 40-odd years. Some of them could have lived longer. It's just important to keep in mind that not a newly born baby comes to the throne in the game, which means it can often happen that it rises and dies on 14 August August or even faster.

On 5/25/2024 at 2:11 AM, IKayzerI said:

I think death rate should be based on turn (per month)

- 0-10 years: 0.5% (per month)

- 10-20 years: 0.75%

- 20-25 years: 1%

- 25-30 years: 2%

- 30-35 years: 3%

- 35-40 years: 4%

- 40-45 years: 5%

- 45-50 years: 6%

- 50-55 years: 8%

- 55-60 years: 10%

- 60-110 years: 12%

The probability of death is not distributed that way at all, you didn't take many things into account, I refer you to my post

It can be seen here that the probability of death decreases up to the age of five, remains constant until the age of 10, increases slightly but steadily from the age of 10 to the age of 40, and increases dramatically after the age of 40.

1 hour ago, Rodak Polak said:

The probability of death is not distributed that way at all, you didn't take many things into account, I refer you to my post

It can be seen here that the probability of death decreases up to the age of five, remains constant until the age of 10, increases slightly but steadily from the age of 10 to the age of 40, and increases dramatically after the age of 40.

But if the epidemic is in the province, then there is a chance to die the ruler and other important people, as well as the chance of capture during the siege, will increase significantly