Age of Civilizations
MonAx

I guess ITurkishMapping is our leader now...

Just now, Shiite said:

Yeah, I was just kinda trying to take that #1 spot on the leaderboard.. looks like it didn't work

That doesn't work on me m8

Also you couldn't have chosen a worse time you know I have exams right? 

8 minutes ago, ITurkishmapping said:

i only have one alt other people like future are my friends 

Yeah, I've noticed that future was liking almost everything from you lol. I thought it was an alt at first, but I can't confirm. Still, if he gave you rep just to make you happy it doesn't mean the content was actually good for the community. So meh, reputation is just another number.

Edited by Chexier

1 minute ago, Chexier said:

Yeah, I've noticed that future was liking almost everything from you lol. I thought it was an alt at first, but I can't confirm. Still, if he gave you rep just to make you rep it doesn't mean the content was actually good for the community. So meh, reputation is just another number.

I've made "good" content, or at least some content, so I'm better than ITurkish right?

3 minutes ago, Shiite said:

I've made "good" content, or at least some content, so I'm better than ITurkish right?

You've made some nice stuff like SPQR2, UMM etc. However I can't measure if you are better or not, I don't know ITurkish very well.

59 minutes ago, Chexier said:

You've made some nice stuff like SPQR2, UMM etc. However I can't measure if you are better or not, I don't know ITurkish very well.

I also feel my reputation is kinda undeserved Sure I've made some cool scenarios but I was never able to release them cause I'm on mobile and sure I do have plans for some cool stuff (like my fall of Rome story that I'm currently working on) but I still don't deserve 

And you've made some really really cool stuff Chexier you're on of the most talented people on this forum 

9 hours ago, Lonathan said:

Я также чувствую, что моя репутация вроде незаслуженная. Конечно, я сделал несколько классных сценариев, но я так и не смог выпустить их, потому что я на мобильном и уверен, что у меня есть планы на некоторые классные вещи (например, моя история о падении Рима, которую я м в настоящее время работаю) но я все еще не заслуживаю 

И вы сделали действительно классные вещи, Chexier, вы один из самых талантливых людей на этом форуме 

I support you and share your opinion!