Age of Civilizations
STROITEL

Game crashes when loading a map

Posted (edited)

I did everything as it was written in the tutorial, but the game refuses to load the map. I tried a bunch of seemingly obvious and effective solutions (I copied provincе files to folders 1 and 3 in the "scales" folder, also copied it to the "provinces", "update" and "updatePB" folders), but nothing helped. Hope, there is a solution of my problem. 

DarkestHourWIP.rar

Edited by STROITEL

Posted (edited)

It also didn't for me. I can't even wonder what we made wrongly. There are A LOT of people with this problem and no one looks able to help them. 

Edited by Ànex i Rux

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hetman2311
      I create a map for AOC 2 in which there will be a lot of provinces This background is from mod Addon+. I encourage you to download it

My tradelink: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=346850095&token=04XplAQX (a small gift for me if you want)

I'm sorry for my English because I am Polish
      Polish states:
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QttALuzb1p-JtwmE6Z73D3-RmffIORUu?usp=sharing
      Map Beta:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yLAF29pBqioSFjQhH_C829Nwm6ariQtR

if you want help in making scenario contact private and if you are a programmer, please contact me

• By Woah
      If you click on map editor and scroll down there is a option to "Generate predefined borders". If you click on it then it goes through a cycle of every country in 1-2 minutes. When it's there are no noticeable changes. Does anyone know what this is? (I'm on android by the way)
    • By Pirsicola Tortellini
      so I was going to continue with a little project I was working on when this came up (in the picture) I thought it was just a problem with that map editor so I tried to open a different copy of it I had and the same thing happened. It started after I downloaded a 'better' map editor thing on here awhile back but I never thought that I wouldn't be able to open any of the map editor applications i have (the same one just different copied for different projects)  

• By Basilio Paleologo
      AOC II: Jeju
      made by me
      Download: 
      PC: AOC II Map Jeju.zip
      Mobile: Google Drive
      Movie (Timelapes)

Scenario:
      -Jeju Island
      -Jeju Island Plus
      -Jeju: Korea
      -Jeju: Joseon
      _Jeju: 2006
      -Cyprus World

2019.06.05 UPDATE
      -Fix Scenario
      -Add City Name
      -Fix Map Image(Add Province Line to a Map Image)

2020.01.30 Update
      Add scenario (Jeju 2006)
      -Add and fix a province
      -Fix map
      - Fix growth rate
      -Etc...
    • By MandiFrandi69
      When I make provences on the map editor they turn to this when I use them plz help me

• Popular Now