Age of Civilizations

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Some user
      There's something wrong.
      * Nazi Germany now is Nazbol Gang and Italy is communist.

{SCENARIO MADE FOR FUN}

There's Something Wrong.zip Custom Civilization.zip
    • By Some user
      [I'm reposting this scenario because I noticed that I had downloaded the wrong one, I'm really sorry.]
      BUT HERE IT IS!
      A scenario I made that I imagined... what if the Fatherland and Austria-Hungary were in WW2 instead of Nazi Germany? And that's what I did.
      {I put the original Kaiserreich flag (made by fans) because I think it is very beautiful.}
      Enjoy and comment~ ❤️
      ----------------------------------------

{DOWNLOADS AND FLAG PREVIEW}

WW2 cursed.rar Custom CIV.zip
    • By Reich
      Norrvägen is the modification is dedicated to one of the most interesting parts of the World in terms of history - Scandinavia.
      Norrvägen will give you the opportunity to plunge into Scandinavian history, feel like one of the founders of the Viking Age and be the ruler of any existing state in Scandinavia at different times. It is planned to create at least 20 scenarios of different scales, whether it is the entire map, strewn with tribes and clans, or local conflicts, seasoned with events. Well, a few alternatives do not hurt.
      The main feature of the mod is a new map, currently consisting of 2261 provinces. The map province template was created by me personally, drawn by hand based on data from various historical sources, and includes a fairly accurate historical and modern administrative division.
      From the images below, you can see that the map includes not only Scandinavia, but also Britain, the Northern parts of Russia and Germany, as well as part of the Baltic States. These lands were added for historicity. For example, England and Baltica are present for the reason that the Vikings often organized campaigns in England and the Baltic States, which seriously affected the history of these peoples.
      In addition to the typical work on the map, I will create an atmospheric soundtrack, thematic interface, and other nice "accessories" to the mod.
      Some of other innovations of mod:
      - Edited game code. For example, I changed the numerical limit of troops to attack an enemy province from 10 to 100 units of troops, to exclude catch-up (video on this topic). I also raised the price of creating a coalition against another country in trade agreements. And (you'll be suprised) new buildings, which are in development now (one of test new building is shown in the screenshots below, also you may see it there);
      - New UI;
      - Edited and new added terrain types;
      - New Age - Viking Age in game timeline system;
      - Atmospheric music and edited sounds;
      - A few scenarios with events;
      - New leaders;
      - Formable civilizations;
      and more...
      On this moment mod is under development. Norrvägen will be released in summer 2020.

You can find more information in our VK group

• By Abdulrahman
      AKA mega Cold War 
      Alternate

• By Dulmassia
      Hello
      You liked WW1 ? Now I did "What if Bonapartists loose WW1?".
      Resume:
      Great Britain and Germany make an alliance and won WW1 against French Empire. Most of his allies keep relations with France like Hungary, Turkey or even China. UK is now the most powerful country in the world with Germany and Russia. But now, these countries must face civil wars and independance wars.
      Mod link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B8WVHN21HkNar2iWnpXTPMZFQrdXL_DR/view?usp=sharing
      pictures:

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 6 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 19 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | Last update - 30.12.2019
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 151 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | Last update - 25.05.2020
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls