Age of History 3
CassalettIV

About the large-scale spam and game updates (OPINION)

It is common knowledge what has happened in the last pair of weeks in this forum. Many members including myself participated in a request to get word of Lukasz. And we got it, surprisingly. We got it, and despite not what many expected, it is the developers honest answer (as he said it before).

Now there seems to be another spam request going on. And I did participate in that one too, because after all I agree with the request as I am making a scenario that had the same problem. But hours  before the post was deleted I removed my reply because I realized what was going on.

We have to accept that what Lukasz answered before was his definitive answer. It's been days since this spam started and it has gone out of control, and for what? The leaderboard and post tab is now gone, apparently because of this spam. And to be honest it did became a bit of rep farm. Many accounts spamming were created just for that post. The people who is active and known here were few compared to newly created accounts. It seems, in my opinion, that spamming in such scale for a single update made for a certain mod isn't worth it.

The difference between the earlier "spam" and this one, is that it was a proper request. It was signed by active accounts and had a proper description. Now this spam is just filling the gone post tab and now Lukasz profile.

Its been days and no answer yet. It is clear, we already got an answer, there's no reason to fill this forum anymore.

Edited by CassalettIV

But I overall agree with what you're saying, Kerems and Reich really fucked up here. Reich responded to my last post 4 times, deleted all of them, and then dmed me his response. I think I might've triggered him. Kerems too, once I responded to him completely obliterating his argument deleted his post. My opponents on this front are with much evidence, as far as I can tell, pussies. Also, good work on your mod, Ramiro has been heaping praise upon it to me

17 minutes ago, Shiite said:

But I overall agree with what you're saying, Kerems and Reich really fucked up here. Reich responded to my last post 4 times, deleted all of them, and then dmed me his response. I think I might've triggered him. Kerems too, once I responded to him completely obliterating his argument deleted his post. My opponents on this front are with much evidence, as far as I can tell, pussies. Also, good work on your mod, Ramiro has been heaping praise upon it to me

Thanks Shiite. I didn't want to mention any names, I wanted to keep this as a humble opinion. Anyways, its sad to see how AoC2 ends. Still a good game I will keep playing once in a while.

Just now, CassalettIV said:

Thanks Shiite. I didn't want to mention any names, I wanted to keep this as a humble opinion. Anyways, its sad to see how AoC2 ends. Still a good game I will keep playing once in a while.

I get it, I guess my methods are a bit too.. rude to you kek. Well fair I would say. This community and forum died in march of 2019 imo, after this it was the corpse slowly dying. The men commanding this corpse (Reich and Kerems), with delusions of grandeur, resisted hating Lukasz for as long as they could. Until finally they believed they got fed up, and began wielding the rotting corpse against the poor developer himself. For the first time since he first warned me I feel real sympathy for Lukasz.  He is done with this game, and men like Reich and Kerems who cannot see this harass him about a project he abandoned over a year ago. I feel this was the likely end, the end of all things. The last men of the once great generations, failing to see their comrades disappear, less inclined to the language of communication, lash out with the last ounce of strength the rotting husk of a community has left. And all of that is devoted to an all out attack on the poor developer himself. A fitting end for this forums, I would say

Just now, Shiite said:

I get it, I guess my methods are a bit too.. rude to you kek. Well fair I would say. This community and forum died in march of 2019 imo, after this it was the corpse slowly dying. The men commanding this corpse (Reich and Kerems), with delusions of grandeur, resisted hating Lukasz for as long as they could. Until finally they believed they got fed up, and began wielding the rotting corpse against the poor developer himself. For the first time since he first warned me I feel real sympathy for Lukasz.  He is done with this game, and men like Reich and Kerems who cannot see this harass him about a project he abandoned over a year ago. I feel this was the likely end, the end of all things. The last men of the once great generations, failing to see their comrades disappear, less inclined to the language of communication, lash out with the last ounce of strength the rotting husk of a community has left. And all of that is devoted to an all out attack on the poor developer himself. A fitting end for this forums, I would say

I wasn't here around march, since I didn't had connection after February 2019, but I remember visiting this place around June and see all the dead projects and gone members. After that a little visit in December because I remembered the anniversary (came late anyways lol), then went active this year since there were a bit more members. A big part, if not all, of the community is dead forever since the game that gave this forum a title won't go any further. I guess this place is to enjoy what little there is now. As for Lukasz, I respect his decition. A bit disappointed he wasn't open for a long time but if he wants to create new game, it's fine. This all revolves around a simple game, so it's a sad story but the fans have to move on.

1 minute ago, CassalettIV said:

I wasn't here around march, since I didn't had connection after February 2019, but I remember visiting this place around June and see all the dead projects and gone members. After that a little visit in December because I remembered the anniversary (came late anyways lol), then went active this year since there were a bit more members. A big part, if not all, of the community is dead forever since the game that gave this forum a title won't go any further. I guess this place is to enjoy what little there is now. As for Lukasz, I respect his decition. A bit disappointed he wasn't open for a long time but if he wants to create new game, it's fine. This all revolves around a simple game, so it's a sad story but the fans have to move on.

Yeah, a community gone with the wind so to say. I feel with a head even as incompetent as Vis a better result could've happened. I am here mostly for nostalgia and to make sure the right history of this place and the end of its great community are told. "Leaders" of the corpse like Reich and Kerems only exacerbate misunderstanding regarding the game, community, and dev's demise.

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• AoH3 – Help with translation of the Game
      Hi, I need your help translating the Age of History 3 to your native language.
      Your translation into your native language would be very helpful! ❤️

In the attachment is a file with new texts in the game to be translated.

How to make translation:

In the file there is list of texts in the game

The Left side is the key, do not change it!

The right side of each line after = is the translation to your language

Example:

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire = Choose an Advisor to Hire

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire is the key, don't change it

Correctly made translation:

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire = Your translated text
      ClickToHireAnAdvisor = Your translated text
      ClickToFireAnAdvisor = Your translated text

etc.

ShiftClickToInvestXTimes = Shift + Click to invest {0} times

In the place of {0} will be placed number or text

PerformTheActionXTimes = Perform the action {0,choice,0#{0} times|1#{0} time|1<{0,number,integer} times}

For now the game is translated to: Only English language!

translation.txt
      • 642 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | New update
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)

-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future

-New fonts and music

-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union

-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
    • Events - Common events for every civilization in the game
      Hi,
      in this topic, I am interested in your ideas for events that can happen for every Civilization in the game.
      I'm also interested in Missions for every Civilization.

Here is some example, have more than 10k army, have more than 5000 gold, build 10 buildings, recruit an Advisor, increase tax efficiency 20 times, be largest  producer of some resource in the world, unlock 5 Civilization legacies etc.
      • 168 replies
    • First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3
      First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3, YouTube.
      Release date: When it's ready 😛 Subscribe for more!

• Land units - Ideas AoH3
      AoH3 will have different types of land units.

In this topic we will write ideas for new land units. 

So the AoH 3 will have new battle system.

Representation of the battlefield in the game.

Land units will be grouped into 3 types. Each unit will have a different recruitment cost, attack, defense, movement speed and upkeep.

Groups determine the placement of units on the battlefield.

Each unit can be unlocked by researching technology and then upgraded.

Here is the current list of units with upgrades:

First line:

Warrior -> Light Footmen -> Heavy Infantry -> Infantry -> Line Infantry -> Modern Infantry

Hoplites -> Spearmen -> Pikeman -> Elite Pikeman -> Musketeer -> Riflemen -> Mechanized Infantry -> Modern Mechanized Infantry

First line side:

Horseman -> Elite Horseman -> Cavalry -> Tank -> Modern Tank

Second line:

Archer -> Bowmen -> Crossbowman -> Elite Crossbowman

Canon -> Field Cannon -> Artillery -> Modern Artillery

Early Airplane -> Airplane -> Modern Airplane

This is a very early version, so maybe something should be changed?

Or maybe an idea for a new type of unit with upgrades? I'm waiting for your suggestions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games