Age of History 3
Poke5771

Mapmaking Crashes

Question

Alright, so, I've been getting into AoC2 mapmaking for a bit now. I have the actual making of a map down, I know how to do it all, and following a tutorial I made a map with 3 provinces. 
So I went on to try and make an Italian provinces map, which Ive finally finished. However, it wont work. I made another map of the Balkans, it wont work either. I tried to make another small province map, say 3 or 4, and it worked fine. I've made sure all the provinces are in the correct order and the sizes are all normal. It never works! If you need any files or screenshots, my discord is Spooke#5771, or after October it's Poke#5771. Please help!

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Poke5771 said:

Alright, so, I've been getting into AoC2 mapmaking for a bit now. I have the actual making of a map down, I know how to do it all, and following a tutorial I made a map with 3 provinces. 
So I went on to try and make an Italian provinces map, which Ive finally finished. However, it wont work. I made another map of the Balkans, it wont work either. I tried to make another small province map, say 3 or 4, and it worked fine. I've made sure all the provinces are in the correct order and the sizes are all normal. It never works! If you need any files or screenshots, my discord is Spooke#5771, or after October it's Poke#5771. Please help!

Might just be that you had an empty province, that was the reason i had to restart progress on me mod back in March 

12 hours ago, Diego said:

Might just be that you had an empty province, that was the reason i had to restart progress on me mod back in March 

An empty province as in a province i tried to delete after messing up?