Age of History 3

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if someone has the solution to this bug that just happened to me and that does not let me play. The bug, which is very rare, makes it not let me continue the turn nor does it allow me to open the diplomacy tab, at first I thought my game is crashed, so I started a new one, but in this game the exact same thing happened , so I closed the game and reopened it, started a new game and the same thing happened, to make sure that the error was not from my PC, I rebooted my computer, but the same thing continued to happen, this happens since the last update. Do you know why and if you have a solution? thank you very much

Si tienes el juego en Steam. abre el juego desde archivos locales. funcionó para mi

or delete the folder "saves"

Edited by Mllanten