Age of History Games
RuizRules

Franco-Prussian War with events

I did a "Earth" scenario for the franco prussian war with 3 custom civilizations and other 4 southern German states with events, the normal civilizations are Bavaria, Wurtemberg, Baden and Hesse, then, I made customs for North German Confederation, one for the Second French Empire, and another one for French colonies. You can play with the civilization you want, as events establish an automatic peace when a capital is conquered, as a realistic and historically accurate German victory, or alternate French one. There is diplomacy and alliance with southern states. Even though you could play with any civilizations, I recommend playing with north german or france as southern states get annexed in case of victory and french colonies won´t have as much action. If there are any bugs, you can tell me. One more thing, custom civs names are in Spanish so you have free will fom changing them, it would only take a few minutes by getting on your custom civilizations editor in the game and changing "Confederación alemana del Norte" for North German confederation, "Segundo Imperio francés" for Second french empire and "Colonizaciones francesas" for French colonies. The scenario name is also in Spanish, it can also be changed in scenario editor.

2021-01-24 (2).png

Franco - Prussian War.rar