Age of History Games
İsimsizJojuk352

IRON AND BLOOD

Triple Modders is back with a brand new mod!
IRON AND BLOODE

In this mode;
-Thousands of provinces
-Lots of scenarios
-Custom UI
-Special BG
-New Music

and More!
Since the mod has just started, many more brand new items can be added here.
-Triple Modders

Social media:
Discord:https://discord.gg/GVgnMusdfU
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4f-Pyr7kO0k_zkMR_4gTmQ

Creators:
Çağan ayyıldız/ @Çağan Ayyıldız
İsimsizjojuk352/ @İsimsizJojuk352

Edited by İsimsizJojuk352

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Noobs Dudes
      Add your Civ suggestions in the comments and i'll add them.
      Basically created it in memory of the galaxy map.
      Current Progress: 503 Provinces

• By Noobs Dudes
      I've decided to stop production. I know it may disappoint some, but here's the map if you want to have it, or continue the production of the mod. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1agjuWS4bF_ACRklZIRXh9Qe6kKo0mx5K?usp=sharing
    • By AwaAwitaAwosa
      Por ahora esto solo es un aviso del mod que estoy pensando en hacer, apenas está en preparación. 
      En mi búsqueda de encontrar un mod con muchas más provincias he encontrado verdaderas obras de arte. Más quiero llevar el juego a su límite, ¿Cómo?, Fácil. Haré una división política casi exacta, esto con el fin de lograr una población casi real (o hasta mayor).
      Pondré de ejemplo a mi país, México. Cada provincia será un municipio, esto quiere decir que serás +2,000 provincias en solo México. Viendo las de Alemania serán más de 10k. Entonces se puede asegurar que serán mucho más de 30k provincias. No sé si el juego aguante tantas. Espero que si, porque este será un proyecto personal. No sé cuanto tarde en terminarlo, pero cuando esté listo lo subiré, intentaré subir avances a algún lado.

Bueno, esto solo sería el tema de las provincias.
      La GUI se mejorará.
      Los gobernantes serán borrados para empezar a basarse en el mod:
      Se va a intentar añadir más mapas, pero se va a dar prioridad al mundo moderno. 
      Se añadirán muchas más ideologías y países

Espero el apoyo de todos ustedes. Realmente no sé cuanto tarde en hacerlo. Pero daré todo de mi para hacer posible este proyecto casi imposible
      De verdad me preocupa que el juego no soporte lo que quiero añadir. Lo más probables es que este mod no lo soporten ordenadores de bajos recursos.

Sin más que decir me despido.
    • By PrussiaBoi
      Hey! Welcome to Project Finale! In this mod there will be a new background, new ideologies, new scenarios, new provinces and the Antarctica!
      This mod is in development and from time to time i will release betas until the project is finished! When a beta is released you can give me feedback to see if there is something wrong or incorrect!
      A release date isn't planned, there will be a lot of months of development but eventually it will be released!
      Thank you and see you next time! ✌️
      Things finalized:
      Background - 01-26-2021
    • By Applehead
      Hello there, few months ago, I downloaded a Mars Map for AoCII 
      See here (credits to whoever had made it, can't remember..)

and I ended up wondering if there was more of those "other planets" maps, and since I could not find any here, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this project, that I sadly can't do myself (Bad with the editor, university, exams etc..) If someone is, I've attached maps of what Venus could look like with water, as a base and help for the project, I hope someone picks this up and choses to work on this, as I think such a map could be pretty fun, even if simplified like on this first map below :

And not necessarily as complex as this one below :

Here's a last one.

Anyway, I really hope someone will get interested in making this idea a reality, map credits goes to whoever makes it, I just think it would be a fun map, and I would be working on it already if I was good with the editor, and most importantly if I had time. I'm willing to help (as I can..) and give more ideas to anyone who would like to make this true.
      Thank you !
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!