Age of History 3
Çağan Ayyıldız

Project: Vita (1.0.1 released with 13.000+ Provinces) (2.0: 11300/23000+ provinces)

Hello, a question...

My computer runs the Megamod rather well. However, when I try to add this map to another version of the game (for example, the base game, or the Uwut engine), it crashes as soon as I try to begin a game. I can navigate the map, choose which country to start as, paint provinces in the editor, etc, but I can't actually play. What all must I include to make sure the map works effectively?

20 minutes ago, TravisChessie1989 said:

Hello, a question...

My computer runs the Megamod rather well. However, when I try to add this map to another version of the game (for example, the base game, or the Uwut engine), it crashes as soon as I try to begin a game. I can navigate the map, choose which country to start as, paint provinces in the editor, etc, but I can't actually play. What all must I include to make sure the map works effectively?

Although I don't know why, you can try adding the mod into map if it can possible. Or try dropping map file and game > regions, game > continents, game > terrain types and ui > terrain types sections into mod. There are possible solutions.

I have noticed that some provinces do not have the lines, also many of the provinces that I see are not complete (wow, did you notice that PBA is the only province in my country that is correctly done XD). here I leave some historical borders

Frist Franch Empire

image.thumb.png.b0ac35346eedb452b26fdb14a28a476a.png

Otoman Empire All Borders 1481-1914 (WW1)

image.thumb.png.d0993818579360cebd5d9839372d8d73.png

image.thumb.png.b3a7a2fda1b2386449fb32f0eced1bb2.png

image.thumb.png.0518b52cbac4a68a948e11d1ab02a9cb.png

image.thumb.png.07719e62ee7741df4d0c87f1373337c7.png

This is Borders in 1900

image.thumb.png.89bcfe3e8150851faade4631f5af5711.png

image.thumb.png.4d60a3306a42a18cd37679920a65cdb3.png

Frist and Second Franch Colonial Empire

image.thumb.png.083eb2157a8992a757259ccf19d51f7d.png

Antartica Borders (technically they are done but they need to be polished a little, especially in 1940 when the Germans arrived in WWII)

German Empire and Colonis

image.thumb.png.86cae27db14eb5a96c022aefd9444036.png

Argentine Anministration (PBA "Provincia de Buenos Aires" It is the only province correctly done)

image.thumb.png.4fc52f980184d0b6eec68f3fefbc5389.png

First Mexican Empire

image.thumb.png.a49ec0e21eded3d73a3eef8ddf62f552.png

image.thumb.png.910a383c415d2b528f61a61db79f54ad.png

Important Announcement

As you know, during the development of Project Vita 2.0, Lukasz Jakowski announced AoH3. Recently, Age of History III Map Editor was released. This of course led to the hype and focus of Gamers being drawn to these contents.

When Project Vita 2.0 is released, AoH3 will either be released or there will be very little time left until it is released. Players will probably not play the newly released modes near this time, AoH2 will probably dead after AoH3 released. And although it is possible, importing this map into the AoH3 system will be quite a hassle and will probably be look bad since the provinces will extremely low resolution.

For these reasons, Im sadly announcing development of Project Vita 2.0 has been (perhaps permanently) stopped. I will soon release the InDev version of the map along with the Map Editor file. If you want, you can play the unfinished version or try to complete it yourself.

Alright what now? Now I can finish Victoria II Remake, or I can release scenarios that I make for fun long ago as a package with adding extras to them.

I might as well start slowly making a new map for AoH3. I may write another informative text soon.

Sincerely Triple Modders Modding Team.

On 2/11/2024 at 8:51 AM, Çağan Ayyıldız said:

Important Announcement

As you know, during the development of Project Vita 2.0, Lukasz Jakowski announced AoH3. Recently, Age of History III Map Editor was released. This of course led to the hype and focus of Gamers being drawn to these contents.

When Project Vita 2.0 is released, AoH3 will either be released or there will be very little time left until it is released. Players will probably not play the newly released modes near this time, AoH2 will probably dead after AoH3 released. And although it is possible, importing this map into the AoH3 system will be quite a hassle and will probably be look bad since the provinces will extremely low resolution.

For these reasons, Im sadly announcing development of Project Vita 2.0 has been (perhaps permanently) stopped. I will soon release the InDev version of the map along with the Map Editor file. If you want, you can play the unfinished version or try to complete it yourself.

Alright what now? Now I can finish Victoria II Remake, or I can release scenarios that I make for fun long ago as a package with adding extras to them.

I might as well start slowly making a new map for AoH3. I may write another informative text soon.

Sincerely Triple Modders Modding Team.

Don't worry, the map is excellent