Age of History 3
Patato

🎥▶️Aoh2 YouTube Community ▶️🎥

▶️Age of history 2 YouTube Community▶️

hey there, do you wanna communicate with like semi-non toxic people in a age of history 2 server? And you want it free of nsfw and gore, you've probably come to the right place.

I've made a discord server for my YouTube Community (Tato) etc

In this server we together will build up the age of history 2 YouTube community, video ideas are posted by members nearly everyday, if you are a Aoh2tuber then I highly recommend you to join this server. We as a community can build our content pillers deep and lift them in the sky.

if you are not a Aoh2tuber I also recommend you to join the server to contribute. Thanks alot❤️

Invite: Click on this to get the invite

9 hours ago, Patato said:

hey there, do you wanna communicate with like semi-non toxic people in a age of history 2 server? And you want it free of nsfw and gore, you've probably come to the right place.

In this server we together will build up the age of history 2 YouTube community, video ideas are posted by members nearly everyday, if you are a Aoh2tuber then I highly recommend you to join this server. We as a community can build our content pillers deep and lift them in the sky.

if you are not a Aoh2tuber I also recommend you to join the server to contribute. Thanks alot❤️

Since we are in a partnership you should link my server as well.

On 4/6/2022 at 11:21 PM, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Since we are in a partnership you should link my server as well.

That's not how it works.

On 4/6/2022 at 12:30 PM, Patato said:

I do not have discord but feel free to use my videos.

Just now, User someone said:

My youtube chanell is user someone but now it is iakob kandelaki because i forgot my password

i got tutorial of how to make scenarios on android butin a way that you can add it in game files instead of data directory wth is not accesible