Age of History 3

Ever wanted to form a country on its greatest extend, fictional countries, or just recreate those forming an old country videos on YouTube? Well, this mod is for you!

This will be a mod that is focused to make formable countries to modern-day countries. 

This will be a vanilla-based mod just adding formable countries for countries that still exist today.

For example, Canada, USA, Mexico, can form North American Union.

Guatemala and Belize can form the Mayan Empire.

ETC.

This mod is still on the work. I will release the versions as continents, for example if I finish America, I will release the version with the new formables for America leaving the other continents with vanilla formables.

Want to suggest formable civilizations? join my discord server:

https://discord.gg/6EPHXCxjA4

Edited by Nixck

On 12/27/2022 at 1:58 AM, Niepokonany said:

Will there's be version for Android?

Yes it will come first to PC and after some days I will make it compatible with android.