Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

Doubts, Questions and Idea's About the Wonders In AOH3

1-What will you do for wonders that were destroyed earlier on? will they be era locked? maybe you could rebuild them if u reach enough technology

2-The Wonders Are Very Diverse And Interesting But Are Missing The Great Mosque Of Medina And MANY Wonders IN Jerusalem like the dome of the rock, Also add the house of wisdom in baghdad as a wonder and make it have a huge research bonus

3- Will We Be Able To Customize And Add Wonders?

4-The Construction Time Of Wonders Is Unrealistic, For Example: The Pyramids Can Be Built in the same amount of time as the white house, and the same cost, meanwhile the pyramids took 15-30 years to build and the white house took 8 years, and the pyramids in the modern day cost 1.6 billion, so i suggest adding SOME Historically accurate prices and building times, so add the ability to destroy wonders as both a feature and a possible event outcome, non religious wonders cannot be rebuilt unlike religious wonders

5-i Suggest Adding the feature where religious site wonders like mecca are actually a huge legacy bonus, monetary income and speed up conversion by like 40% but cost a lot to maintain

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

I guess there will be a "UnlockYear=" or something like that in the wonders.json, even in aoh2 the wonders have a "SinceYear" and "UntilYear".

I hope so, because I don't want to see the Statue of Liberty in 1440 /:

1 hour ago, ThatTest said:

I hope so, because I don't want to see the Statue of Liberty in 1440 /:

Statue of Liberty will still be weird if a Native American tribe builds it

On 4/18/2024 at 7:25 PM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

It is not possible to set the technology to unlock a wonder

You should have the wonders unlocked by tech and set a historical build time. That way scripts that open after the historical time get the wonder by default. The wonders should be able to be tied to religion (or of course set to no religion), which means that Catholic countries won't be able to use the Grand Mosque, otherwise the game will look weird. I'd like to be able to set it up so that different religions have different effects, like Jerusalem, which has corresponding bonuses for Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, whereas for other religions that have nothing to do with it this is just a common place of interest, and thus only gets a bonus to heritage points and a bonus to local taxes.
If possible, a city should be allowed to have more than one wonder; Paris, France, has Versailles, Notre Dame, the Paris Tower, and many other wonders, and it is not reasonable to allow only one to be built. This proposal is based on a reply to your other post, as you said it was impossible to build multiple wonders in one province.
It would be nice if we could set the level of the spectacle, we could even make low level spectacles have negative effects and make it event related. For example, the Yellow River dike in China, if the dike has a rank of 0, then the counterpart receives penalties such as lower yields, lower development rates, and lower incomes. Raising the level removes these effects and gives an agricultural bonus, an income bonus and a development bonus at higher levels, since good water engineering is good for agriculture. We can set up a flood event, if there is a flood and the Yellow River dike level is greater than or equal to 1, then the dike will be lowered by one level, and if there is no Yellow River dike, then the coast will be horribly damaged and the area will gain one hundred points of desolation and reduce the stability of the country. You don't need to add these specific wonders to the game, but I hope you can make more interfaces in order for us to implement these features.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• AoH3 – Help with translation of the Game
      Hi, I need your help translating the Age of History 3 to your native language.
      Your translation into your native language would be very helpful! ❤️

In the attachment is a file with new texts in the game to be translated.

How to make translation:

In the file there is list of texts in the game

The Left side is the key, do not change it!

The right side of each line after = is the translation to your language

Example:

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire = Choose an Advisor to Hire

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire is the key, don't change it

Correctly made translation:

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire = Your translated text
      ClickToHireAnAdvisor = Your translated text
      ClickToFireAnAdvisor = Your translated text

etc.

ShiftClickToInvestXTimes = Shift + Click to invest {0} times

In the place of {0} will be placed number or text

PerformTheActionXTimes = Perform the action {0,choice,0#{0} times|1#{0} time|1<{0,number,integer} times}

For now the game is translated to: Only English language!

translation.txt
    • Bloody Europe II | New update
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)

-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future

-New fonts and music

-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union

-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
    • Events - Common events for every civilization in the game
      Hi,
      in this topic, I am interested in your ideas for events that can happen for every Civilization in the game.
      I'm also interested in Missions for every Civilization.

Here is some example, have more than 10k army, have more than 5000 gold, build 10 buildings, recruit an Advisor, increase tax efficiency 20 times, be largest  producer of some resource in the world, unlock 5 Civilization legacies etc.
      • 169 replies
    • First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3
      First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3, YouTube.
      Release date: When it's ready 😛 Subscribe for more!

• Land units - Ideas AoH3
      AoH3 will have different types of land units.

In this topic we will write ideas for new land units. 

So the AoH 3 will have new battle system.

Representation of the battlefield in the game.

Land units will be grouped into 3 types. Each unit will have a different recruitment cost, attack, defense, movement speed and upkeep.

Groups determine the placement of units on the battlefield.

Each unit can be unlocked by researching technology and then upgraded.

Here is the current list of units with upgrades:

First line:

Warrior -> Light Footmen -> Heavy Infantry -> Infantry -> Line Infantry -> Modern Infantry

Hoplites -> Spearmen -> Pikeman -> Elite Pikeman -> Musketeer -> Riflemen -> Mechanized Infantry -> Modern Mechanized Infantry

First line side:

Horseman -> Elite Horseman -> Cavalry -> Tank -> Modern Tank

Second line:

Archer -> Bowmen -> Crossbowman -> Elite Crossbowman

Canon -> Field Cannon -> Artillery -> Modern Artillery

Early Airplane -> Airplane -> Modern Airplane

This is a very early version, so maybe something should be changed?

Or maybe an idea for a new type of unit with upgrades? I'm waiting for your suggestions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games