Age of History 3

Question

5 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, PiePants said:

Will AoH3 be playable on Mac? Steam icons have both Windows and Apple logo, but would like confirmation on this.

If not supported on Mac, suggestions for best platforms to use for seamless gameplay?

I can't say anything about the first question because I don't know anything.

I can recommend Windows emulator applications. Well, or call the master to install Windows on the devices.

1 hour ago, PiePants said:

Will AoH3 be playable on Mac? Steam icons have both Windows and Apple logo, but would like confirmation on this.

If not supported on Mac, suggestions for best platforms to use for seamless gameplay?

I can't say anything about the first question because I don't know anything.

I can recommend Windows emulator applications. Well, or call the master to install Windows on the devices.

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 7:24 AM, PiePants said:

aoh3 is a java game.
mac runs java completely fine.
that means aoh3 = playable on mac (and linux)

Edited by bun_dha4

On 5/30/2024 at 10:27 PM, bun_dha4 said:

playable on mac (and linux)

Mac OS is based on NeXTSTEP, which, in turn, is a fork of BSD Unix, which is close to Linux. In addition, the libgdx framework is also available for Linux. So if Lukasz sees fit to release a game for Linux, it will work great there.