Age of History 3

Lonathan

Re-Reconquista

Recently there have been an extreme influx of Spaniards in the forums to the point where certain Spanish users are some of the most popular members on the forum, so as a Muslim I have decided to make it my duty to declare  

TO DECLARE A RE-RECONQUISTA ON THE SPANISH COMMUNITY

Edited by Lonathan

2 hours ago, Lonathan said:

Recently there have been an extreme influx of Spaniards in the forums to the point where certain Spanish users are some of the most popular members on the forum, so as a Muslim I have decided to make it my duty to declare  

Hahahaha you will never re-reconquest us!

Now more seriously,if you want to participate in the Spanish Community,I think that if you are good with everyone,you could participate.(And if you want,you can speak in english)

Edited by Lucas L
An error in one letter

5 hours ago, Lonathan said:

so as a Muslim I have decided to make it my duty to declare  

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Cant you see that this is what the Ching Chong Bots want?! they want to divide us!.
Well jokes aside...Like @Lucas L said you are welcome here xD

8 hours ago, Lonathan said:

Dilo en arabe

19 hours ago, Lucas L said:

Hahahaha you will never re-reconquest us!

Now more seriously,if you want to participate in the Spanish Community,I think that if you are good with everyone,you could participate.(And if you want,you can speak in english)

jajajajaja to you they point you with a gun and you say "Hello, how are you? Do you want to be my friend?"
LOL

22 hours ago, Lonathan said:

So this is the war!

22 hours ago, Lonathan said:

are u a muslim?(Im a muslim Im not judging anyone)

Edited by Ilovethisgame2

37 minutes ago, SUDAMXX said:

ESTAS EN TERRITORIO ESPAÑOL, ACÁ SE HABLA ESPAÑOL SI NO, CREEN EN OFF TOPIC ALGÚN POST Y HABLAN INGLÉS AY

Creo que hay que ser abierto a personas de otros idiomas,así la comunidad crecerá más.

1 hour ago, krauser3ful said:

jajajajaja to you they point you with a gun and you say "Hello, how are you? Do you want to be my friend?"
LOL

Yeah,I only wanted to say him that he is welcome in the community xD.

1 minute ago, SUDAMXX said:

Cuando Publicamos en el foro, Nos Hablan en español ?

Ya,pero nosotros también podemos hacer el esfuerzo cuando están hablando inglés,recuerda que es un idioma que todo el mundo entiende.

Edited by Lucas L
Añadido de información.

1 minute ago, Lonathan said:

No thanks, I'm not active much on the forums nowadays, so I just decieded to have some fun 

Ok,but don't worry,we are open to people from all the community.

5 minutes ago, SUDAMXX said:

Porque Devemos, Si Ellos nunca nos han echo el favor...

¿Porque el inglés es idioma mayoritario y no solo lo entiende su respectiva comunidad,sino casi todo el foro...? xD

Just now, SUDAMXX said:

Pero igual, yo no iré al sub-foro turko a hablar en español.

Aunquesea “Mayoritario”

Yo si les quiero decir algo a los del foro turco,se lo diría en inglés,idioma de la comunidad internacional.No olvides que el español,pese a ser muy hablado,no se utiliza ni la mitad en Internet comparado con el inglés.

Just now, SUDAMXX said:

Da Igual el “Idioma de la comunidad internacional” Por Eso los turcos tienen un sub-foro que habla su idioma, Si No

¿Para que Sub-Foros?

Ya,pero todo el foro está muriendo,y en ese caso,prefiero que TODA la comunidad activa se venga aquí,aunque tengamos que renunciar a hablar nuestro idioma.

1 minute ago, SUDAMXX said:

Es algo Lamentable. no es nuestra culpa que el foro muera, ES CULPA DE LUKASZ

no devemos salir perjudicados, Solo porque la comunidad no es activa.

No es salir perjudicados,es hacer la comunidad hispanohablante más abierta y con mejor nombre en todo el foro.Si tenemos fama de gente abierta y comprensiva,la comunidad nos lo recompensará.

Just now, SUDAMXX said:

Vale, Vamos a ver qué pasa....

Que bueno,después de todo tienes libertad para hacer lo quieras,no soy un dictador.(Como alguien que yo me sé...xD) 

Hablando más en serio,haz lo que quieras,todo el mundo tiene su opinión.