Age of History 3

WorldStadiums

Does anyone make me a map?

Hello, someone please could make me a map, I would appreciate it very much, the map would be about the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina, the idea would be for all the parties to be present and that each one have more provinces, I would do it but I don't know how to use it the map editor, thanks

Hola, alguien porfavor me podria hacer un mapa, se lo agradeceria mucho, el mapa seria sobre la provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina, la idea seria que esten todos los partidos y que cada uno tenga mas provincias, lo haria yo pero no se usar el editor de mapas, gracias

33 minutes ago, WorldStadiums said:

Hello, someone please could make me a map, I would appreciate it very much, the map would be about the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina, the idea would be for all the parties to be present and that each one have more provinces, I would do it but I don't know how to use it the map editor, thanks

Hola, alguien porfavor me podria hacer un mapa, se lo agradeceria mucho, el mapa seria sobre la provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina, la idea seria que esten todos los partidos y que cada uno tenga mas provincias, lo haria yo pero no se usar el editor de mapas, gracias

if you pass me a map, i can do it

how many provinces?

Edited by orcacraft888

On 29/7/2020 at 17:32, orcacraft888 said:

si me pasas un mapa, puedo hacerlo

cuantas provincias

The first map would be the provinces that I want there to be, the second would be the background of the map

buenos aires.png

Buenos aires s.jpg

Edited by WorldStadiums

Just now, WorldStadiums said:

The first map would be the provinces that I want there to be, the second would be the background of the map

buenos aires.png

Buenos aires s.jpg

sorry, but there are too many provinces, i can't do it