Age of History Games
Resul Pasha

Juven ''The Great Middle East Mod''

29 minutes ago, Hacktor said:

modda sadece orta doğu olmayacakmı

sadece ortadoğu değil, ortadoğu odaklı bir mod yapıyoruz. balkanlar, kafkasya ve hindistanın birazı seneryolar için gerekli olabiliyor, bizde ekliyoruz zaten, en azından ets2 gibi dlc olarak yayınlamıyoruz 🙂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tolo02
      AGE OF STAR TREK

Hi! This is my very first Mod for Age of History 2 and it's about the Star Trek Universe.
      Download link: https://www.4shared.com/rar/axn3KELdiq/Age_of_Star_Trek.html
      The Mod adds to the game:
      New Map of the Milky Way with 1796 provincies + Wonders New Civilizations from the Star Trek universe + Leaders New Terrains  Accurate Scenarios STAR TREK GRAPHICS  New Music  New Star Trek Fonts New Events This is the alpha release and the mod will be further expanded in the next months. Since this is my first attempt I would be glad to recive reviwes and comments from you that could help me in further development.

• By Keshav123
      I have been working on Indian Map of 2020 , It will contain festivals/events and every state's governor and every states relations with other ones , some of the districts have been added to India frictionally by me only . Note the map is not 100% correct / accurate . 
      NOTE -  90% of all the flags are frictional . 

Edit - The files are lost , you should use this map made by me - 
      Because this id was lost by mistake so I made another id and made the map again .

• By Ern and Vaux
      LESSER PROVINCES, ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES
      It's similar to base game, but it is without not needed provinces, only Europe is finished and i will release a beta with just Europe
      -This mod will have about3000 provinces.
      -New Scenarios
      -Better and Faster Gameplay
      -1st Beta with 652 Provinces, Just Europe
      Scenarios that this mod will include:
      If You have a suggestion about scenarios please write it as a comment.
      Some Screenshots:Carolingians and Danelaw:900
      PROGRESS:
      PROVINCES:DONE
      CONTINENTS:DONE
      CONNECTIONS:DONE
      REGIONS:DONE
      GROWTH RATES:DONE
      TERRAINS:DONE
      SCENARIOS:7 DONE
      SUGGESTED GOVERNMENTS:
      COLONIAL GOVERNMENT(SIMON WILFORD)
    • By Prostik1
      Hello English-speaking players of Age of History! I want to inform you that a global mod for aoh 2 will be developed soon. This will be due to the multiplayer, where you can play more comfortably than in the vanilla version. Now our goal is to remove the old Remote Play and add new functionality. You can create your own servers, or join others. Choose a country and play for your health!
      https://discord.gg/KRqXHSUQd8
    • By Awesomenesdragon
      Hello everyone. I can tell you all are people who like Age of Civilizations/History 2. Well, I am making a mod that will make the game even better. It will have a new map, more provinces, more scenarios and more. If you have any ideology suggestions, please comment them.

Provinces: 100 Done
      Background: When provinces are done
      Connections: When provinces are done
      Scenarios: When provinces are done
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!