Age of History Games

Posted (edited)

THIS IS NOT MY BACKGROUND SO IN THE RELEASE WATERMARK WILL BE

SAN ANDREAS

This project is made by just me, this map is based off game called Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Most people already know it bruh)

If you want anything to point out just reply 😄

PROVINCES ARENT BASED OFF INGAME REGIONS FOR NOW

Things to do:

• Provinces
  • Test it out
  • Upload it
  • Make Countries/Gangs for map
  • Leaders

AOC II San Andreas Peek.PNG

Edited by gejmrovel
made it look better

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Noel
      Mundos Exiliados Exiled Worlds Español Buenos días, estoy aquí presente para presentar un pequeño proyecto, les presento "Mundos Exiliados", un nuevo mod de AoH2, con temática medieval y fantástica.  Actualmente "Mundos Exiliados" se encuentra en una fase muy temprana.  Realizo este post para pedir sugerencias y ayudas.  Si alguien esta interesado en el proyecto que no dude en contactarme  English Good morning, I am here to present a small project, I present to you "Exiled Worlds", a new AoH2 mod, with medieval and fantastic themes. Currently "Exiled Worlds" is in a very early phase. I make this post to ask for suggestions and help. If anyone is interested in the project, do not hesitate to contact me  

• By ErnestoFiammata
      This is a map with 2817 provinces of Africa
      Scenarios:
      Modern day

Religion war

Libyan civil war
      Union of south Africa (1987)

The great war

First italo ethiopian war
      First boer war
      Victorian era (1836)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13RNdaw0i0fZZrw9phguxcNqSofDCuC3Q/view?usp=drivesdk
    • By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!