Age of History 3
Astolfo

Central Europe company map

Hi everyone! I created MY first complete map, I made it with minimal support, I hope you like it! ;З

Along with the map, you will receive 6 scenarios, but a little rather poor, but I tried!

And yes! this is the same map where Belarus is a super power! 

If you like it, in the future I will release an updated version, shift the map frame, add provinces and much more, please rate it! 

110 prov

6 scenario

do not pay attention to the strange flags in the screenshots, I made this map on the basis of one old mod, in the game there will be no such flags 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xcPSe8Dy0dQOAs36g5bZ7FQRsOJ_h1Cr/view?usp=sharing

To install the map you will need:
even hands
transfer rusich to AoC / Map
In the Age_of_Civilizations.json folder, copy one of the map lines, and paste the name of the new map
Move rus_L and rus_R to backgraund, and play!

Author: Astolfo 70%, Osobo Krivou 30%

603850_20210714183228_1.thumb.png.439a3649e0569836402fa0aa10fdb258.png603850_20210714183330_1.thumb.png.a2df9e31b26f1e549a996812922da21b.png603850_20210714183243_1.thumb.png.30899500bb4ec2177461c84dddbe0b38.png

Really great and fun job!
Focus on the most boring area in Europe
Because a map is a really genius thing. I am excited to play Belarus as a superpower. I will try it in all scenarios.

2 hours ago, haider said:

Really great and fun job!
Focus on the most boring area in Europe
Because a map is a really genius thing. I am excited to play Belarus as a superpower. I will try it in all scenarios.

well, I am extremely grateful for the comment! I will definitely update the map! ;З