Jump to content
Age of History Games
Italian PeC

Historical Balkan Immersion Mod

Recommended Posts

This new minor mod gives a well deserved focus on the Balkan peninsula,  with over 800 new provinces and the most historically accurate borders in aoh2 history. The mod has 13 scenarios, and might be' continued in time. 

Download Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uZdqfGCZf0AFpsKqgB1KQGdKl2LX3YTN/view?usp=drivesdk

Download Pc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J6-8nysESJzClW7cmrRVqBXL8xcubH6y/view?usp=sharing

 

JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER TO POST YOUR GAMEPLAY AND GAIN ACHIEVMENT ROLES: https://discord.gg/6Wxue4FqeE

1634670650755.png

Edited by Italian PeC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, the white river dinosaur said:

e você vai continuar este mod? Eu sei que soa como algo que eu teria dito há 3 anos, mas vejo muitas pessoas desistindo dos mods e deixando-os incompletos

Maybe the Italian makes some mods updates and then they die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

This new minor mod gives a well deserved focus on the Balkan peninsula,  with over 800 new provinces and the most historically accurate borders in aoh2 history. The mod has 13 scenarios, and might be' continued in time. 

Download PC: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gqUlzI53MvxMvUL8O0-G-TbAp83CFySc

Download Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J6-8nysESJzClW7cmrRVqBXL8xcubH6y/view?usp=sharing

1634670650755.png

Android is zip file lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, thelegendofsoda said:

Maybe the Italian makes some mods updates and then they die

I mostly focus on AOI now. I make minor and major mods. Minor mods are this one, the ck2 one, BotA and Evropa Occidentalis,  while major ones are TSGW and AOI, and TSGW is now part of AOI, so updates will mostly regard AOI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Italian PeC said:

I mostly focus on AOI now. I make minor and major mods. Minor mods are this one, the ck2 one, BotA and Evropa Occidentalis,  while major ones are TSGW and AOI, and TSGW is now part of AOI, so updates will mostly regard AOI. 

Have first Balkan war?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

Eu me concentro principalmente em AOI agora. Eu faço mods menores e maiores. Os mods menores são este, o ck2, BotA e Evropa Occidentalis, enquanto os principais são TSGW e AOI, e o TSGW agora faz parte do AOI, então as atualizações serão principalmente sobre AOI. 

I always wanted this updates for AOI

I know it will be soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...