Age of History 3
The Best

New Age! Modern Day Mod for AoH2

This is the Modern Day mod.. I don't think that I really need to explain much here.

Features:

Brand new system on Spheres of Influences!

Detailed Afghan and Syrian Civil Wars!

Full Coronavirus events!

Well balanced economy and military sizes and realistic battles. No more of major country completely annexing a smaller country in a war!

New and different Government types that realistically represent the state of the particular country!

For eg. Russia's massive standing army but lack of a large economy. Which means that the current army is good but in the future, it cannot easily expand it's military!

And another example- Japan with a large economy on paper but old age and deflation problems!

And last but not the least! Events... Loads and Loads of events. 

(Note: AI will always take historical paths in main version, another version of the mod with non-historical paths will be created)

Important Info:
In game start date- 1st Jan 2018

Release date of mod- TBA

Join Discord for Progress Report! https://discord.gg/g7QBCuPBfu

Screenshots attached below!

Some events!

image.png.908f7fa0c7862e4fc86451f358d925d0.png

Sphere of Influence System!

image.thumb.png.d77a419a22e13869cb1884b90780599f.png

Edited by The Best

1 hour ago, The Best said:

This is the Modern Day mod.. I don't think that I really need to explain much here.

Features:

Brand new system on Spheres of Influences!

Detailed Afghan and Syrian Civil Wars!

Full Coronavirus events!

Well balanced economy and military sizes and realistic battles. No more of major country completely annexing a smaller country in a war!

New and different Government types that realistically represent the state of the particular country!

For eg. Russia's massive standing army but lack of a large economy. Which means that the current army is good but in the future, it cannot easily expand it's military!

And another example- Japan with a large economy on paper but old age and deflation problems!

And last but not the least! Events... Loads and Loads of events. 

(Note: AI will always take historical paths in main version, another version of the mod with non-historical paths will be created)

Important Info:
In game start date- 1st Jan 2018

Release date of mod- TBA

Screenshots attached below!

Some events!

image.png.908f7fa0c7862e4fc86451f358d925d0.png

Sphere of Influence System!

image.thumb.png.d77a419a22e13869cb1884b90780599f.png

Zamn, Did u need help for ur mod? I can help u with background if u want.. 

9 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

Zamn, Did u need help for ur mod? I can help u with background if u want.. 

Yeah! Would love that! Btw for perms for the 1159 ui. So, that is sorted... But background... Yeah. 

I think that it should be a dark blue tone. Not as dark as in TNO, so it is still easy on the eyes, but modern enough looking.

Gimme your discord and I'll invite you to the dev server

15 hours ago, The Best said:

Yeah! Would love that! Btw for perms for the 1159 ui. So, that is sorted... But background... Yeah. 

I think that it should be a dark blue tone. Not as dark as in TNO, so it is still easy on the eyes, but modern enough looking.

Gimme your discord and I'll invite you to the dev server

Look cool

On 3/29/2022 at 6:27 AM, The Wiselocker said:

This looks cool! How will the spheres work? Will the alliance system be manually changed, or will it be mainly through events?

They will change, according to the path the majors take

2 hours ago, MeowbahHitlerGaming said:

Forum Invasion

P5RWOGUl.jpg

tu1h8a7pyfs81.jpg

ujUMQaol.jpg

Not funny didn't laugh. Did you honestly think that that pathetic joke of yours had any humoric value? Honestly, your joke was so bland, that watching paint dry would be considered quality comedy. Please, never make another pathetic joke like that ever again in your life.