Age of History 3
Lipark JP modder

What if Fredrick lost in 7 years' war?

What if Fredrick lost in 7 years' war?

In 1759, as French army entered Washington D.C., Fredrick committed suicide and 7 years' war ended in French Victory.

In Treaty of Paris, British lost North American colonies, influence in India, Caribbean islands.Prussia lost Silesia, Pomerania, East Prussia and disbanded to Brandenburg.

Era of Pax Frances began...

261764002_images(2).jpeg.b2eba291d69090279b0755602c62a66c.jpeg

you know a famous hoi4 mod, "Fredrick's Nightmare"? The mod is themed on the alternative timeline where France won 7 years' war and become superpower country like Britain is in the history we know. but the mod is very unlikely and need a lot of History Discussions. 

I started this topic to talk with this alternative history to consider in a lot of views and opinions. maybe this will create new mod ☆ミ

Lets talk about what would the world be after 7 years' war!

images.png.993361eea7625da33dcb481382b94695.png1035097059_images(1).png.fbddb4ac942d2e913a1ebde71e35717e.png1544215018_images(1).jpeg.d26cc2d0c9103aa5b37f29d5adceb004.jpeg

Questions

Is there any possibility Industry Revolution happened in France?

Is there any independent movement in New France (French North America colony)

What would the situation of Finances and Taxes in Europe be after France won the war?

On 6/28/2022 at 6:27 AM, Lipark JP modder said:

Questions

Is there any possibility Industry Revolution happened in France?

Is there any independent movement in New France (French North America colony)

What would the situation of Finances and Taxes in Europe be after France won the war?

An industrial revolution that is kickstarted in France is probably not that likely since the nobility were historically against innovation, so it probably starts in the UK 

An independence movement in New France? i mean yeah i guess that could happen in high french population areas like Quebec, but probably not in Louisiana (for context, at it's height Louisiana had 70 thousandish europeans and blacks)

And lastly France would obviously be well off and not be bankrupt like it was in our timeline, but the UK would probably be in debt, wich in my opinion would lead to an american revolt anyways and less likely but possible a republican revolt too, but after a few decades i expect them to recover spectacularly maybe leading to another war to recover glory.