Age of History 3

rara

Can I modify the scenario or event outside the game (I do not need to enter the game and modify the scenarios and events only from the game files)

Can I modify the scenario or event outside the game (I do not need to enter the game and modify the scenarios and events only from the game files)

On 11/4/2022 at 7:27 AM, rara said:

The scenarios you can not on the events you can only modify the text that will appear an example in the text ge1 this of the ge1 has to be inside the game then you go to the game folder of the game if you are from android I recommend you use Mt Manager but well let's continue when you are in the games folder of the game you go to language and then to bundle properties when you will have it, texts will appear that are in summary the translation of the game you make a space of a line with what it says language: english you put ge1 = (Text that you want me to say the event) you save it you enter the game and it would be there I don't know if you understood me I don't know how to explain it through text but ok