Age of History 3
OhPancake

1919 | The aftermath of WWI // Update 3

On 11/28/2022 at 4:43 PM, OhPancake said:

Note : This is an early version of the scenario. Some of the events are not finished.

The historical paths are desactivated for the IA, only you can choose to go non-historical, i won't recommend to do it for turkey and syria because they are not finished.

Hello dear friends !

Here you can find my 1919 : "Aftermath of WWI" scenario ! Hope you enjoy it !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Featuring new civilizations : Bavarian Soviet Republic, People's Republic of Saxony, Hungarian Soviet Republic, West Ukrainian People's Republic

Anadyr (unflagged), Transbaikal Cossak Host (unflagged), Governement of the Nothern Region, Turkish Nationalists, Governement of the Grand National Assembly, Memel Territory, German Plebicites Territories, Hungary (with accurate flag), Bulgaria (with accurate flag), Al-Muntafiq Emirate, Republic of German Austria: French Algeria (with color matching with france),: French West Africa, French Equatorial Africa ; French Syria (Historical), : French Syria (Non Historical & Path not finish), : Hashemite Arabia (Non Historical path not finish) ; NEW : Republic of Central Lithuania ; New : Russian State.

Events (work in progress) : Treaty of Versailles, Treaty of Neuilly-Sur-Seine, Treaty of Trianon, Treaty of Sèvres, Communists Bavarian Updrising, Turkish war for independence and more......

BETA Version 1.2 Changes :

Added French Algeria (with color matching with france), NEW : French West Africa, NEW French Equatorial Africa, NEW French Syria (Historical), NEW : French Syria (Non Historical & Path not finish), NEW : Hashemite Arabia (Non Historical path not finish)

Added Events : Treaty of Lausanne, Arabic Kingdom of Syria proclamation (Non Historical Path not finished)

Fixed : Capital of Bulgaria, Border fix. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BETA Version 3 Changes :

Added : Lemko-Rusyn People's Republic ; Russian State

Removed : Byelorussia ; Lithuanian SSR ; White Ruthenia

Added Events : Treaty of Alexandropol ; of Riga and more...

Border fix

>> LINK <<

Scenario updated, can't load any images.

If any civilizations are missing, tell me, ill fix as soon as possible.

Note : This is an early version of the scenario. Some of the events are not finished.

The historical paths are desactivated for the IA, only you can choose to go non-historical, i won't recommend to do it for turkey and syria because they are not finished.

Hello dear friends !

Featuring new civilizations : Bavarian Soviet Republic, People's Republic of Saxony, Hungarian Soviet Republic, West Ukrainian People's Republic, Anadyr (unflagged), Transbaikal Cossak Host (unflagged), Governement of the Nothern Region, Governement of the Grand National Assembly, Memel Territory, German Plebicites Territories, Hungary (with accurate flag), Bulgaria (with accurate flag), Al-Muntafiq Emirate, Republic of German Austria: French Algeria (with color matching with france),: French West Africa, French Equatorial Africa ; French Syria (Historical), : French Syria (Non Historical & Path not finish), : Hashemite Arabia (Non Historical path not finish), NEW : Republic of Central Lithuania, New : Russian State, NEW : Lemko-Rusyn people's Republic.

Events (work in progress) : Treaty of Versailles, Treaty of Neuilly-Sur-Seine, Treaty of Trianon, Treaty of Sèvres, Communists Bavarian Updrising, Turkish war for independence, Treaty of Alexandropol, Tready of Riga, The conquest of Arabia and more......

Added French Algeria (with color matching with france), NEW : French West Africa, NEW French Equatorial Africa, NEW French Syria (Historical), NEW : French Syria (Non Historical & Path not finish), NEW : Hashemite Arabia (Non Historical path not finish)

Added Events : Treaty of Lausanne, Arabic Kingdom of Syria proclamation (Non Historical Path not finished)

BETA Version 3 Changes :

Added : Lemko-Rusyn People's Republic ; Russian State ; Central Lithuania

Border fix

>> LINK <<

next update will focus on china, mostly border fix

Edited by OhPancake

On 9/27/2023 at 5:31 PM, OhPancake said:

scenario (1914) added to website.

Also prof tip : If you ever wants to create a scenario with a civilization that have formables availables, but you don't want them to form these civilizations, you can create a event with the formable civilization that you don't want the original country can form.

Ex : If i don't want the German Empire to form the Weimar Republic, i will create a event with the Weimar Republic as the receiver of the event (no need to add a date or decisions). The game will consider that the Weimar Republic exists so the German Empire can't form the Weimar Republic.

Note : Some of the events are not finished.

Hello dear friends !

Featuring new civilizations : Bavarian Soviet Republic, People's Republic of Saxony, Hungarian Soviet Republic, West Ukrainian People's Republic, Anadyr (unflagged), Transbaikal Cossak Host (unflagged), Governement of the Nothern Region, Governement of the Grand National Assembly, Memel Territory, German Plebicites Territories, Hungary (with accurate flag), Bulgaria (with accurate flag), Al-Muntafiq Emirate, Republic of German Austria: French Algeria (with color matching with france),: French West Africa, French Equatorial Africa ; French Syria (Historical), : French Syria (Non Historical & Path not finish), : Hashemite Arabia (Non Historical path not finish), NEW : Republic of Central Lithuania, New : Russian State, NEW : Lemko-Rusyn people's Republic.

Events (work in progress) : Treaty of Versailles, Treaty of Neuilly-Sur-Seine, Treaty of Trianon, Treaty of Sèvres, Communists Bavarian Updrising, Turkish war for independence, Treaty of Alexandropol, Tready of Riga, The conquest of Arabia and more......

BETA Version 3 Changes :

Border fix

preview.png.4dc8391e1466f482a19aa0f3f8ddfd65.png

image.thumb.png.4bb1b28fb90b30fd2feb4ac76d25ca6a.png

>> LINK <<

Re added some images

Posted (edited)

Hello dear friends !

BETA Version 3 Changes :

Border fix

>> LINK <<

Hey, this is me on a secondary account. I have to inform you that, i don't have my password of my main account.

*Just change no ?*, well if i'm ritting this, its because i don't receive the email for reseting my password. I don't know why.

Anyway.... just to say, that i am still around and still working on 1919 and 1865 senarios.

(next update of 1919) :

Capture1.thumb.PNG.a28490a70dea8907b24b5ffdc33ede51.PNG

Edited by OhPancake²

Hello dear friends !

BETA Version 3 Changes :

Border fix

>> LINK <<

The rework of arabia is done. Im still working how to find to recover my account.

Im also still working on the 1865 scenario (i putted some images on the discord server).

Edited by OhPancake²

29 minutes ago, OhPancake² said:

The rework of arabia is done. Im still working how to find to recover my account.

Im also still working on the 1865 scenario (i putted some images on the discord server).

Can I see it? (Because I'm not in your discord.)

Edited by wbladew5
Wanted to add something.

1 hour ago, wbladew5 said:

Can I see it? (Because I'm not in your discord.)

Of course ! (And actually, its on the official age of history discord server)

image.thumb.png.a1be6b80e1bb779cca99073d88eced53.png

image.png?ex=65c1ec9d&is=65af779d&hm=531

Edited by OhPancake²

Hello dear friends !

BETA Version 3 Changes :

Border fix

>> LINK <<

Update coming soon